[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

I saw one that pointed out that the drip on the oiler jersey was a tear-drop from being so pissy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

This...

For the first time in years, I'm not too concerned about, who they face or not... 

This team face every challenge head on, and they just don't know, when they are beat... They keep going like Duracell bunny and gets the job done when needed...

200.gif

I know right.

SMALL BITES!

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Nothing like advice from the biggest locker room cancer in the history of the sport to help a team in the playoffs.  The Oilers have such a shortage of balls that they shouldn't be playing in a men's league.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Oilers lines and pairings at morning skate for Game 3 vs. VAN:<br>RNH-McDavid-Hyman<br>Foegele-McLeod-Perry<br>Janmark-Ryan-Brown<br>Holloway-Carrick-Gagner<br><br>Kulak-Bouchard<br>Nurse-Desharnais<br>Broberg-Ceci<br><br>Pickard<br>Skinner<br><br>No Draisaitl, Henrique, Kane or Ekholm on the ice.</p>&mdash; Daniel Nugent-Bowman (@DNBsports) <a href="https://twitter.com/DNBsports/status/1790419912747545034?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 14, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Draisaitl hurting?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, HKSR said:

That's true, but I'm not expecting that when I think we've only seen 20 to MAYBE 30min of it the past 2 games.  If we can match the Oilers intensity for 60min, I think we win anyway with our depth,defence, and goaltending.

they've done what they needed to and led both of those games nearly the entire time. 

breathe easy. 

Edited by tas

3 minutes ago, tas said:

they've done what they needed to and led both of those games nearly the entire time. 

breathe easy. 

image.gif.f8be2e3b4684d6a1e3b45874a930e8fb.gif

• Haha 2

I wonder if they are going to start their 4th line, intent on fighting right off the puck drop?