[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Just now, MikeyD said:

If he doesn't Tocchet is an idiot of a coach.

Mikheyev is absolutely useless. He never even competes on the walls I have no idea what he likes about him.

I also think some times when he  uses his speed and gets into the zone...shoot. Don't always do the spinorama and double back. Go at the net.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

COME ON CANUCKS!!!!!

• Like 2

Would love to have a bigger, hard hitting team like 94 and 2012! I remember where other teams hesitated to touch a puck in fear of getting clobbered, especially the 2012 roster

2 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Something wrong with Hughes 

He's not nearly as noticeable out there. He probably got hurt in the first couple games

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Pettersson looks good with boeser and suter so naturally rick goes back to micky and laf a line that we know doesn't work

I think he's trying to pick his spots and catch the oilers with a sub optimal match up

3 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Aman and Blueger f#cked that play up. Why did Aman wait so long before passing and why didn't Blueger skate closer? It was essentially a 2 on 1.

Aman and Blueger on a 2 on 1 doesn’t happen very often. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

You know Oilers will get nervous only up 1-0. This is do or die for them. We just need to play good transition hockey right now but they're still just dumping it in 

Exactly. We're not backing off. Gotta get better chances.

• Cheers 1