[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

The absolute savagery 💀 🤣

IMG_3571.thumb.jpeg.5f949d77eef655fd4f2785ba57b04059.jpeg

His Game cheque would be worth WAY more than $5K.. I get it's a joke but let's be practical here.. Even for a guy in bankruptcy.. Eddie should know better..

Just make fun of him for being a gambling addict or a deadbeat father who doesn't pay for his children!

Act like a decent human, show a little class.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I'm waiting for a Reporter to find out that Cole was paid to suck in this series. Like seriously - he's the most experienced Dman and he's playing like a rookie.

Took gambling advice from Kane.

• Like 1

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I've been saying that for 3-4 games and apparently the Coaches love how Coles make the other Dman look good. No sense why he stays in. Any other Dman and they'd be sat.

Kudos then. I wasn't sold on Juuls and the speedy Oilers. So far so good. I've seen enough of Cole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

His Game cheque would be worth WAY more than $5K.. I get it's a joke but let's be practical here.. Even for a guy in bankruptcy.. Eddie should know better..

Just make fun of him for being a gambling addict or a deadbeat father who doesn't pay for his children!

Act like a decent human, show a little class.

Great misdirection in the set up!