[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

Lost in that hit by Julssen is mik just stopping and watching, if he had any awareness he would be skating back seeing him going for the hit, mik needs to be better to 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I'm a pretty staunch supporter of Petey and am 100% in favour of keeping him (he'll turn it around), but tonight his effort is absolutely abysmal. One of the rare games where he isn't even trying.

I'm convinced he's betting against us so he can make up the extra mil he thinks he left on the table.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

If not for Silovs, this series would be going into its last period

boooo. that's a terrible take. get outta here with that lame shit. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

9 minutes ago, Bobby Lou said:

Man EP40 is way to easy to knock off pucks on the wall dig deep young man this is our time!!

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Petey looks like raggedy ann

To be good along the boards I think a player needs to be at least either strong or quick. The problem is it looks like he is neither.

2 minutes ago, Nucks780 said:

Pickard. Making routine savess is not good goaltending. Way too easy for him.

Pickard has been lucky the bounces are going his way.

Lousy rebound control.

If Oilers win and they play Pickard again in Game 5, Canucks will romp on him.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, brownky said:

Mik also stood there and watched oilers skate in when he made that hit. 

No offense, no hitting, no defence. 

What the hell happened to him…

get rid of him

• Upvote 1

Worst thing about that goal was that we had nearly made it to the second intermission only down by one

I'd rather lose 5-0 and play some decent hockey than watch more of the dross being played so far

I guess 1-0 was what the coach was looking for going into the 3rd period. Maybe he didn't want to wake up McDavid.  We should of put desmith in net today and match him up with Pickard.  Or 3rd period reunite the 649 and get us some goals

There's a big difference in effort tonight.  Canucks look very disorganized.....no puck support, forechecking is weak.  Hard to think they haven't tested the Pick yet. 

The night is young and it would be a shame to waste another solid night by Silovs.

McDavid isn't throwing hits. Petey take McDavids lead. Be cerebral.. use your skating and hockey iq to take pucks and make plays. Don't crash into the boards next to your opponent to make it seem like ur hitting. Steal the puck and do dekey Pete things!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rush said:

He is living up to the draft criticism of him. He's to small or light to play in the playoffs. At least that's the way he's looking. He needs to stop trying to be so physical and make plays. He has skill.. use your cerebral player be cerebral! 

He looks like Bambi out there with no balance or strength in his legs.

More that that he's not even trying g to be a difference maker.  Can you imagine the albatross contract with this type of performance for 8 more years....I'm worried

Edited by ronning4center