[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Guy is a fucking moron 

I mean he did say Jake Virtanen was a better player than Brock

We are a bubble team in reality 

Oilers would finish first in the division

Oilers would have swept if it wasnt for Silovs -if true  i can think of at least one player on the other side we can remove and it would be a sweep too..its not rocket science...

blah blah blah

Just ignore him 73

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

I bet Allvin regretting signing Petey for 8 years for that much.. better trade him before it becomes impossible 

Lol so many people literally said the same thing about Miller.

...and Boeser

Y'all need to settle down.  Canucks playing with house money after winning a round. No one expected them to get this far. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I don't care what anyone says, that was a pretty solid overall game. Got outplayed in the 1st and one really egregious play in the 2nd. We went into their barn and reclaimed home ice advantage. I still believe in this team.

I still believe that they can win too. If they want to. They were their own worst enemy tonight. They sucked

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I always thought it was going to go 7 games, question is who plays like they want it more now 

Depends if Demko is ready. The boyz will rally around him if it is just for 1 game. 

Just now, -dlc- said:

They came out WAY too casual/tentative. Edmonton was flying around like prancing fairies.

But...there's also pacing yourself. Oilers 

Kane is a dirty POS. Nurse too. I hope they get some busted parts out of this series...well deserved.

Didn't seem like our night from the get go. Was obviously hoping we would come back but if that wasn't the case I was kind of hoping to let it get out of hand so we could make it nasty.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Win2024 said:

Weird how passive they were. I'm not outrageously mad about it but the game plan doesn't seem to make sense. 

I dont know if it was passivity…EDM set up very aggressive in the O zone.  3 FWDs deep and D pinching.  Moved their feet.  Canucks couldnt break through that wall so to speak.   And when they did have possession alot of flubbed passes.  Probably their own worst enemy tonight.  Just gotta regroup and bounce back which theyve shown they can do.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, stawns said:

This is Arty's series to the end, imo

There is 0 chance we don't throw Demko if healthy into an elimination game. Absolutely 0. 

• Cheers 1