[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

34 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

What the hell was this and why no call?

I said to my wife...if I was Boeser I would've just reached out and bit his stick...leave a reminder behind for him 😆

The fact that he did that so stone-faced is hilarious!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

Cole is seriously the Greasers mvp. 

the penalty that Miller took that resulted into a goal was because Cole couldn't clear the damn puck with plenty of time. 

Twice.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok well you are on an island with this take. Most agree he hasn’t been good. 4 points in 10 games isn’t good. 1 goal in ten games isn’t good. You are impressed by that? I guess you set the bar pretty low for him, I haven’t. 

When you put a 100 point player on what is the third line, and you expect him to perform, your coaching skills are questionable.

• Upvote 1

After months of Tock-it calling out Petterson and now seeing how he has shriveled up and vanished in the playoffs in true sweedish fashion, I would not be surprised if JR/PA trade him before his Mega-Contract kicks in and becomes yet another in the long list of Swedes who "can't take us to the finish line" - with this franchise.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

The hand wringing over Petey when he was one of the better fwds tonight.  Granted, that's not saying a lot, but he played a pretty decent game and got at least one bonafide petey level chance.  

There were bigger issues than petey

Your takes being the biggest issue 

• Cheers 1

Just now, HarbularyBattery said:

Petey

Cole

Hronek

Mikheyev

Lafferty

Maybe Suter. Thats probably the list. 

Lafferty could be more physical but he doesn't move the needle for us one way or another.

Mikheyev needs to be better on the forecheck.

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Cole is seriously the Greasers mvp. 

the penalty that Miller took that resulted into a goal was because Cole couldn't clear the damn puck with plenty of time. 

That was all miller.  Not like it was a scramble and had to take a penalty to save a goal.  It was away from the play and he didn't watch the play, just pinned LD against the boards 

• Thanks 1

Just now, stawns said:

That was all miller.  Not like it was a scramble and had to take a penalty to save a goal.  It was away from the play and he didn't watch the play, just pinned LD against the boards 

Bad take is bad 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

When you put a 100 point player on what is the third line, and you expect him to perform, your coaching skills are questionable.

He’s not even setting up players to get scoring chances. He’s not making plays to get to the net. He isn’t deking players out of their jock straps. Nothing. He should be able to make players better. He isn’t even giving them that opportunity plus he has about 5 fall downs a game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Unfortunate L but the boys are never out of this. With the Oilers losing Kane under the newly established rules for cross checking people in the face we  should be able to bounce back and win game 5 but the NHL will seriously boost whoever loses next game in hopes of a game 7 anyway. 

Have the Canucks actually put their best foot forward yet?

They've had strong periods, and strong stretches of play....but I haven't really walked away this post season yet thinking...wow we deserved that win cause we played really well for majority of that game. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

I said to my wife...if I was Boeser I would've just reached out and bit his stick...leave a reminder behind for him 😆

The fact that he did that so stone-faced is hilarious!

He'd make a great actor..Looks like he'd play a great psychopath role.

• Haha 2