[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Intelligent. He’s been abysmal. Enjoy whatever player you are seeing in your head. Most of the comments coming in agree. He hasn’t been good.

Disagree, he was excellent this game considering his linemates.

Tocchet needs to get his head out of his ass and put some players with Pettersson who he can pass with.

This is Tocchet's series to lose... for a coach to try to blame one player for a failure of his system is complete horseshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

When did he call out Petey?

He started out by saying 5-6 guys need to get going.

Then was asked specifically about Pettersson. Said (paraphrasing) "as I said, 5-6 guys need to get going. He needs to get going.'

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Tocchet needs to get his head out of his ass and put some players with Pettersson who he can pass with.

This is Tocchet's series to lose... for a coach to try to blame one player for a failure of his system is complete horseshit.

Ok well you are on an island with this take. Most agree he hasn’t been good. 4 points in 10 games isn’t good. 1 goal in ten games isn’t good. You are impressed by that? I guess you set the bar pretty low for him, I haven’t. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

Just now, HKSR said:

Lindholm?  

Tell me you don't know what you're watching without telling me you don't know what you're watching.

And Suter isn't a problem if he's playing 3rd line where he belongs. Tocchet put some stupid ass lines together after the all star break and just ran with an inferior product...?

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Lindholm?  

Tell me you don't know what you're watching without telling me you don't know what you're watching.

ok?

that's my opinion feel free to make your own list.

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

These are 1 goal games.  If Petey contributes like a $7.35M should be, we'd probably be up 3-1 in the series.  I'm glad Tocchet is finally calling him out after 3 to 4 months of this shit play.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

I disagree, Tocchet has been a revelation to this team. Who do you put on Pettersson line? 

Can’t brake up Joshua Lindholm Garland, best 3 rd line in hockey currently. 

So who do you give to EP40, Petey has to realize he has to play like a superstar, you make other line mates better. 

I remember a year ago, Alvin said we don’t have a true superstar. We do have one in Hughes, he came out this year: 

A true Pure #1

Edited by The Aquaman
  • Like 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Petersson

Cole

Cole

Cole

Hronek

Cole is seriously the Greasers mvp. 

the penalty that Miller took that resulted into a goal was because Cole couldn't clear the damn puck with plenty of time. 

• Like 1