[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

1 minute ago, 24K said:

This k the whole team got a talk from the league there will be zero tolerance. Touch an Oiler and it will be suspension. 

That is the way they played. Scared of the refs and dops. 

Doubt it, but definitely a bit timid out there at times. Then woke up for 5 minutes and blasted 2 past Tretyak (j/k).

On a positive note, my ignore list grew to 5 distinguished members. 

• Haha 1

Man I really gonna hate how annoying social media is going to be for the next 2 days. 

I wish we would wrap up this series in 5 just to not have to deal with it. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

The lack of offence from Petey, and Hronek, is catching up to the team.

Too much missing, and for too long.

Passengers right now. Every time the puck went to Pettersson he was outhustled. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

THAT WAS HIGH STICK JUST HIGH BUT WHO CARES NOW...THIS NHL  BRASS IS RIGGING THE GAME..THATS GARY BETMAN..AWFUL OFFICIATING BUT ONLY THING CANUCKS CAN DO IS SMASH THEOILERS NEXT GAME..

Except it wasn't a high stick 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We are still waiting for them to have a dominant game. Yes we have won but they keep saying we haven’t seen their A game. They are running out of runway here to do it.

Probably gonna wait until they are down 3-2 in the series.  Then they'll learn that a lucky bounce is all it'll take to end their season.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

What the hell was this and why no call?

Boes shoulda gone in and challenged that BS stance. Perry looked like a fool there.

• Upvote 2

Just now, J-23 said:

We need more from Hronek’s defensive side of the game.

We need more from Pettersson’s offensive side of the game.

Rick needs to change the lines as well.

Newsflash. Petey is what he is this year. Until he fixes it, I am worried about next year. Something going on between the ears.

What an anti climax to the game.... 

But we are more than able to compete... Just not enough to do it at the end of the game...

Hopefully take the next at home...

Silovs played well again...

But there are a few players that need to take a long hard look at themselves, and its not the Miller or Lindholm line...

Give Petey some flipping linemates... instead of a black hole, who skates like the wind, but doesn't hit and barely defend....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Relying on last minute heroics aren't always going to work.

We need to come out guns blazing, and NOT LET UP.

Edm came out with purpose and desperation while the Canucks just played "keep-away" for 49:32 of the game.   It's no surprise we lost.

Ok... sit down.

I don't blame Bettman or the refs.

We played this whole game 0-2

Then we come back to tie it up. Sooooo why don't the Canucks do what they did in the last 10 mins of this game...but do it for 60 instead of the last 10 lol

Duh!

• Huggy Bear 2

didn't deserve to win but battled to put themselves into position to do so, anyway. it's gonna happen sometimes. 

time for some home cookin'. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Down to a best of 3 now.  Not sure how I like our chances considering we're literally riding Silovs and not putting together a 60min effort in any of these games.

My concern is we're making history of the team with lowest shots on goal in playoffs. Other concern is where did Petey's production go

• Cheers 2

Just now, J-23 said:

Why did we not put Myers and Blueger out there last minute. Should’ve been the obvious decision.

Rick keeps Petterson with Mikheyev thinking they will produced like they did with Kuzy, takes karlsson off his line until the 3rd. Basically turns star players into plugs (finish your checks or dump it in and run in an go in get it) its like the finesse players can not use skill but instead you need to be here when the puck is there