[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

1 minute ago, Darius said:

wow, lucky for us youve been wrong on almost everything this year so im not worried.

to everyone else: just ignore this guy hes here to yank your chain...its how he gets his entertainment.

It's intolerable at times.

Read the room just isn't teachable I guess.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Passengers right now. Every time the puck went to Pettersson he was outhustled. 

He started to play better in the 3rd (not an excuse), but I think they need to switch his line mates. He’s a goal scorer and a play maker but he’s not a play driver. At least lately

• Cheers 2

Closet coiler trolls will be posting stuff like Vancouver will lose in 6 now 

just like “game over” when oil scored its second 

Nucks need to quit playing like the oilers are better than them because there not they have no depth and crap goaltending 

we need forecheck  and pressure not the passive  crap .

bad plays by Cole and Juulsen that was the difference.

The minute we forecheck and pressure thier crap d fun around and look awful 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Cole will not sit.  The dude has been largely unlucky.  Juulsen hasn't been bad, but he had a bonehead play today that cost us.

U are the second person to say he's unlucky.

Not true 

The guys is a shit player. A waste of a roster spot. 

He is to bring a veteran presence but he brings disappointment.  This is why he was only given a year. But he is noticeably waste his chance being resigned. And for good reason

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spook007 said:

What an anti climax to the game.... 

But we are more than able to compete... Just not enough to do it at the end of the game...

Hopefully take the next at home...

Silovs played well again...

But there are a few players that need to take a long hard look at themselves, and its not the Miller or Lindholm line...

Give Petey some flipping linemates... instead of a black hole, who skates like the wind, but doesn't hit and barely defend....

They have to play game 5 like an elimination game.......load up and shorten the bench and just play the bejesus out of your top guys.

• Cheers 2

enough that we are to hold the 2 stars on the outside but we cant collaps so hard we let every line skate circles around us. close the gaps at the right ttime and against the right ppl. only reason we come back is coz we start to compete and not crawl into a hedgehog style Defense. harsh words...i know. 

• Cheers 1

Exciting game! I really liked the push. Too bad that little defensive lapse cost them a shot at OT, but I think Edmonton should be concerned that they can't close out a game with a 2 goal lead in the 3rd.

This was never going to be a short series so I'm not surprised to see this knotted up. Still, Vancouver has to find a way to ratchet up the intensity even more on Thursday. They absolutely must win game 5.

1 minute ago, The Brock Star said:

Pathetic effort for 50 minutes. Silovs kept us in it. We need to be better. Simple as that.

Weird how passive they were. I'm not outrageously mad about it but the game plan doesn't seem to make sense. 

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

Man I really gonna hate how annoying social media is going to be for the next 2 days. 

I wish we would wrap up this series in 5 just to not have to deal with it. 

I always thought it was going to go 7 games, question is who plays like they want it more now 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

He started to play better in the 3rd (not an excuse), but I think they need to switch his line mates. He’s a goal scorer and a play maker but he’s not a play driver. At least lately

I agree, but who do you switch him with? Suter-Miller-Boeser has been dynamite, as has Joshua-Lindholm-Garland. It’s tough to break either of those lines up for a chance of Petey getting going.

• Cheers 1

They came out WAY too casual/tentative. Edmonton was flying around like prancing fairies.

But...there's also pacing yourself. Oilers run out of gas and this team does stay composed and doesn't panic.

Kane is a dirty POS. Nurse too. I hope they get some busted parts out of this series...well deserved. Then Frankensharnais stands in their chopping and whacking to give them courage.

I think our team may have tried TOO hard not to take penalties. I prefer when we're smashing them at every opportunity.

Their pp can suck it.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1