[PGT] Vancouver at Edmonton - Game 4-Round 2

Just now, Conscience said:

Idk but mik should be further down!

I thought mik was skating well tonight.  Obviously he's lost his hands, but he rarely actually hurts the team.

Best of 3 - with 2 at home.  Not the worst case scenario

- if others who have had a quiet playoffs so far, do not step it up though in the next few games, we could be in trouble. Been the same players time and time - BB / Garland / Lindy / JT etc.  Anyone in our system with some offensive upside who is pretty good defensively?  Or do we stick to our system and players for now hoping they turn it around

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

that Cole dish between the legs to an oiler player in front of the net needs to be talked about, glad silovs saw that syet

Some people here consider it to be just "unlucky" poor Cole!! 🙄

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

1 minute ago, 43isprime said:

Tocchet says 5-6 guys need to get going... specifically named Pettersson as one of the guys that have to get going.

Canucks are going to need EP to win them some games if they want to keep moving forward. Can't be the same guys every time that is for sure.

Main thing is home ice advantage is back with the Canucks!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

You must have missed this one. Didn’t play great, we tied it late though but the Coils scored with under a minute left

Twice actually, bad pinch by Juulsen, letting up in final minute in 3rd after tying it 

Just now, tas said:

let's not do the whole conspiracy theory whining thing. take the L, oilers earned the win. they were very lucky to hang on, but they earned it. 

As I said I only saw the one angle. Just saw the other angle now looks close but inconclusive so im good with that.

At the same time you don't need to tell me what to do. Live your own life bro.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I thought mik was skating well tonight.  Obviously he's lost his hands, but he rarely actually hurts the team.

Thing is, it's not about "not hurting" the team. It's about "helping" the team and I'm not sure he does.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

Canucks are going to need EP to win them some games if they want to keep moving forward. Can't be the same guys every time that is for sure.

Main thing is home ice advantage is back with the Canucks!

He’s got three games potentially left. He’s running out of time. I am not sure he understands this.

Just now, LaBamba said:

We have the fewest shots in 10 playoff games ever lol. 

Honestly if we get around 25-30 shots a game, we probably win, Oilers goaltending hasn’t been great. 

Unfortunately, that’s been difficult task for this team to do for whatever reason.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, 43isprime said:

Tocchet says 5-6 guys need to get going... specifically named Pettersson as one of the guys that have to get going.

Its Over GIF

Guy needs to start taking questions post game too, he floated for two periods. for a guy who demanded to play in the POs, he's been on a milk carton since game 1 of the Preds series.

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Damn. Went to bed early hoping to change the luck.  Glad they tied it, but getting scored on final min totally sucks.

Win next game. 

I'm just glad Tocchet saw the same game we all did and is calling as such.

He's been covering for a lot of guys for a long time in the postgame scrums, but clearly has had enough. That actually makes me feel better, as weird as it is.

He'll name Pettersson as a 'leader' of the team, but you can bet the other guys will know it too.

• Cheers 1