A woman who worked for the Chicago Blackhawks is suing the NHL team and its charity, accusing them of breach of oral contract, fraud and sexual harassment.

Just a friendly reminder that Chicago never had to give up their top pick. Arizona and Ottawa have both been punished with the loss of a 1st in recent years. Arizona had to give up a 1st and a 2nd due to the combine testing policy bit, Ottawa because of the NTC bit. One could even go back further and point to Jersey losing their pick because of the Kovalchuk bit. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

48 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Rick Westhead-should be allowed to re vamp the reporting/news departments of damn near every Canadian 'news/spots' station.

give the man the highest award possible, to reporters- probably a Webster award out here in B.C.

HHOF and I wouldn't be opposed to the Order of Canada.

• Cheers 1

I know it’s easy to jump to conclusions, but it’s just allegations. I could see a situation where someone felt they were wronged (maybe they just weren’t good at their job, felt they were treated unfairly, etc) and since it’s the Blackhawks is thinking there’s a good chance they can get some compensation. Remember the Doerie situation? It could very well be something similar to that. Or it could be really bad cause it’s it’s blackhawks 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...