[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Where is Bieksa???

They didn’t like his non  pro oilers takes and how he didn’t want to just talk about mcbitch and his dryrub

so the gave him a vacation 

Edited by Combover

3 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

I wish there was a way to watch the game with only the crowd noise. I'm so tired of listening this shit CBC broadcast its not even funny. These hacks are unbearable. 

Way back the french RDS crew were on strike and the Habs games in French were just the game. I quite enjoyed it. You heard EVERYTHING! 😄 

• Vintage 1

5 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol wtf all of a sudden he's a drug addict? 

No . All l mentioned was it being a fear. I did not say he is an addict. We have all assumed injury or psychological, l expressed something that was not brought up. Excuse my comment.

23 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Until next round.

I get it but mostly disagree - there can be no more annoying, shitty, whiny, pathetic...and frankly unattractive players than the Oilers. GO CANUCKS!!!!