[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

15 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I thought I’d never say that Cole is way worse than Myers on the back end

He's a Liability out there and I'll bet you he's placed bets against the canucks because he's purposely f'kd up in 4 game now including personally scoring 2 goals in his own net.   Even L.E. can't be that bad!

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Cole caused the odd man rush and then took a penalty as a result.  He really needs a breathalyzer before the game.

Pretty sure I’ll be less drunk than him post game and I’ll be a little bit drunk 

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Don't they have Harvey's in some food courts?

I looked it up  recently, read that Bc was the only Province without Harvey’s locations , like you I thought there were still a few around, nope 

I gladly went to Home Depot with the hubby when they were located there lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

We look sloppy and we're struggling to contain the Oil's speed 

Thanks for being the only person to actually give me an idea of what's been happening lol

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Too many passes not enough shots 

Myers had a wide open shot, what does he do? Rings it off the boards into a white jersey. I’m so tired of this team throwing the puck around the boards.