[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Watching replays here, I can officially state with the authority of 18,000 rabid refs in the stands that @stawns wouldn't know a missed penalty or blown call if one came up and dished it right into his nards, unless of course it was signing Coilers way.

Imagine being such an insecure poser that you don't like someone's posts  but can't stop commenting about them?  Like a Canucks incel

Edited by stawns

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Rosters are submitted to the officials box prior to puck drop. You can't deviate from that.

What if we plead takes backsies 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The league is clearly and obviously protecting their investment tonight. Holland must have pictures of Bettman on Epstein Island 🏝️

You think Bettman even has sex? lol I can’t imagine him with any reproductive organs or like courting someone. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don’t want to hear the phrase, missed the call,  ever again. Soo many missed calls. It just seems like that’s an ok excuse for everyone not involved with the Canucks. 

Its not so much the missed calls... Its the sudden weird calls of nothing infringements in the middle of it... zero idea, what is going to be called...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Let’s be honest. We are rioting either way. 

Someone burned the Laughing man statues jersey, they’re already practicing sadly

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

This 2nd period better be one of our best periods of the playoffs so far. If not, then the sun may indeed be setting on this fun little run.

Yeah, could be. Huge 20 minutes coming up.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Well, we can't all be victims.  

Listen man...you've always been a bit contrarian and I have enjoyed your posts for years...but there have been times this series I have wanted to reach through the internet and strangle you  😉

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Sometimes the Canucks look unbeatable, and other ties they look like they don't even belong in the 2nd Round. They better clean up that sloppy play with giveaways, or else they'll lose this game. They lose this and I think they're done.

Giveaways, not getting the puck out with NUMEROUS chances is just crazy-making.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Nothing more awkward then the announcement of the Canuck goal after they already scored 

Not enough time for fans to enjoy the Canuck goal 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Like 1

Poor reffing.

Should have called the stick hold by Jannmarck, didn't then Myers gets frustrated, so Ref backtracks and gives them both penalties.

If he'd called the first penalty when he should have, Myers would not have been upset.

Just cra*p.

2 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

I am not a fan of Cole's play this series, it is time to sit him for Game 6 regardless of his experience.  The Oilers has really exposed Cole with the speed.

He has definitely been given a long leash to play his way out of it given bis experience but at some point…

Loved that Soucy scored but hes struggled at times too.