[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

He's absorbing a hit... players leave their when absorbing a hit all the time. I don't understand that call.

For what it's worth, Eddie Olczyk thought it was a good call because Pettersson left his feet, and he's said the refs missed a couple of penalties on the Oilers in the first.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Crimson JH said:

Ok this is unnecessary graphic… come on now

I've used this before. I'm sorry if it offends you.

2 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Gotta say.. if this was a matchup between the hairdoos of our coaching staffs, we’d be in serious trouble.

What? I’m sure Tochett’s shaving scabs  have cleared up by now :hurhur:

• Haha 1

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Well boys - better get a belt on these suspenders cuz the refs sure as fuck aren’t going to give a well played game by us a chance. Gotta overload 

Being Nux fan, we are used to it. 

• Cheers 1

The threat  to the NHL losing viewer interest is officiating . It is a huge problem league wide. I can't believe nothing has been done about it with all the ways they've worked on making it more viewer friendly 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

O'Rourke.  We likely get Hanson next game and Sutherland if there's a game 7.  No chance the NHL lets us have honest reffing.

Oh sweet Jesus no ...

• Cheers 1