[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

I’m generally not a conspiracy theorist, or blaming the refs for much. But that charging penalty might just be the worst call I’ve seen in 40 years of watching hockey.

Charging for standing still…smh…

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah the Oilers look gassed.

Weird how playing 5 people 30 minutes every game would wear them out. But good for us. Hopefully we make them pay and take this game.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 43isprime said:

He's absorbing a hit... players leave their when absorbing a hit all the time. I don't understand that call.

For what it's worth, Eddie Olczyk thought it was a good call because Pettersson left his feet, and he's said the refs missed a couple of penalties on the Oilers in the first.

Pettersson jumped and Foegele ran into him. This is different from Pettersson jumping INTO Foegle. I think that was a BS call.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Zad nailed it, the league is too invested in Mcdiver.

Even Crosby at his peak with all his bitching and whining never ever drew this much attention and this many calls. 

• Like 1

Just now, 43isprime said:

Pettersson jumped and Foegele ran into him. This is different from Pettersson jumping INTO Foegle. I think that was a BS call.

Two minutes for outthinking your opponent.

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

Yep, the Oiler was trying to hit Pettersson, he was just was just defending himself.

Surprised they didn't call a penatly near the end when McBaby went down, maybe, just maybe, the refs are tired of his whining.

Gotta push back on this. The fact that we're here is unreal.

Just now, D-Money said:

I’m generally not a conspiracy theorist, or blaming the refs for much. But that charging penalty might just be the worst call I’ve seen in 40 years of watching hockey.

Charging for standing still…smh…

I love you just a little more.

Absolutely ridiculous 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I’m starting to think that if they’re going to keep giving us bogus penalties, we might as well make it worth it and deliberately take out their top players.

I thought that and said it out loud. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, German Canuck said:

Ok, after the replay a penalty for Petey was ok.

He jumped and left the ice with both feets

He basically jumped straight up on the same spot.  Is that illegal? The other player ran into him.  And actually bumped him forwards. 

Ridiculous that was a "charging" call.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

Ok, after the replay a penalty for Petey was ok.

He jumped and left the ice with both feets

I was going to ask you what drugs you’re on but decided that your comment was not worthy of a reply.

2 minutes ago, DavidGoliath said:

The call on Pettersson was absurd. These refs are CORRUPT!

Can’t believe that was a penalty in the 5th game of round two in professional men’s hockey.  Completely biased.