[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

4 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

This is how good we can be guys, when we average more than 18 shots per game ;). 

Plus stopping one of the best power plays literally in NHL history. McDavid 0 points -2. Out hitting the shit out of them, made the Oilers look very, very average in most/all categories. Dallas/Colorado you have no idea what is coming and keep beating the shit out of each other. Edmonton even knows they are done, and look defeated mentally and physically. We broke them!!!

Oh ya btw we are going to be going to the FINAL FOUR people!!! 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, chris12345 said:

At this point I'd put you in over Mik.

The last time I played hockey we had beer before and after the game. But if I get a free jersey I'm in.

2 hours ago, Jetliner said:

Petterson jumped but didn’t jump into the oiler fucker. Stay in school kids. Don’t go full retard

Yeah the stupid part is that if it were a bigger / taller player like Zadorov - it would have had the same result of knocking the Oiler down without the jump. Petey's just not used to hitting people, so he did it awkwardly.

2 hours ago, viking mama said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f4b62aed44dd5000a77bd54a509d7e04.jpeg

Ready to deploy the jersey for the next game, too!

All paws on board the bandwagon! 

Is he real? Looks like a stuffed animal….frigging cute…I want him or her? LOL

• Thanks 1

Heja Sverige!  Yay Sweden!  Go Canucks Swedish Line!  Victory is ours.  And will be again tomorrow.

ryssland-genomfor-beredskapskontroll-566

Elias Pettersson Transformer Version:

The Coil had no answer for Lindholm, 'Lias, and Höglander; and 'Darnit I'm Pregnant Again' Nurse blocking shots didn't help either. 

I can't get this link to work, but it is out there:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqfIhtBHkcU 

What it shows is yet another stellar performance by Pettersson, i.e. Nailing Nurse in the Nads with a boomer from the point.

Ah, the little things.. Especially when they hit the opponents' little things.

Shots, shots, shots.. let 'em fly boys.. they all don't have to hit the net.

10 hours ago, JamesB said:

The last time I played hockey we had beer before and after the game. But if I get a free jersey I'm in.

I don't understand what you are saying?

What are the other options water?

I bring beer the bench.

• Haha 1