[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

30 minutes ago, NucksNation said:

Holy smokes, those are the lines most of us have been wanting for a while. My excitement level just went way up. Adding in Hogz and Podz makes our forecheck so much better. Add in the fans, and proper lineman’s for Petey, Edmonton is in trouble…

You think back to all them moments with a big game arriving, & we'd all be begging for/imploring sorely NEEDed adjustments. Dopey ReelGud or TravestyGreen would send out the same BS, until the roster was ground down to dust. Imaginative solutions of a f***ing ostrich.

We're hosting gm 5, rd 2, with a chance to go up. We have a tough, respected, communicative coach, who listens to input/consensus from an allstar asst-cast. There is depth, & virtually everyone's available.

It's the scenario we all dream to see when starting out every Sept...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol wtf all of a sudden he's a drug addict? 

He's gotten too embedded with the Vancouver "bud" culture 🤪

Highly unlikely lol. He's no Valeri Nich.

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

This quote from Petey is concerning. The question," what has changed in the last 3 months? Petey replied

" great question". Asked Petey" anything more" Petey responds " NO".

My guess is, Petey doesn't like playing with his line mates (Mikheyev and Lafferty) and he doesn't want to throw them or his coach under the bus. As for his body language etc, he doesn't want to be there answering questions about his performance. He's fully aware he's been struggling. The media are like vultures, wanting their piece of the carcass. 

Petey will score tonight, and there will be good vibes again

Edited by Nucker67
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I think Corey Perry will try it. But it’s not like either team have anyone to fear… 

I doubt it.  Perry is a pussy a train ran through.

prr.0.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol wtf all of a sudden he's a drug addict? 

16 hours ago, snowman955 said:

This quote from Petey is concerning. The question," what has changed in the last 3 months? Petey replied

Something is seriously out of sync.

We have all tried to assume what's wrong , hoping it's not more than we all assume. My fear is along substance abuse. Legal or not.

During his interview Petey was there but not.

Says a "snow"man (his dealer)? 😉

Edited by Ballisticsports

Posted (edited)

You know tonight..I'm not going to wait for the game, Let the game come to me...In the mean time, .Plenty of other better things to do like mow the lawn..pressure wash the drive way..marinate the chicken..I'll see you @ 6 when I wake up from my nap cuz I'm allergic to all dat!

Edited by Canuck You
  • ThereItIs 1

25 minutes ago, SuchaNuxtalgia said:

We're hosting gm 5, rd 2, with a chance to go up. We have a tough, respected, communicative coach, who listens to input/consensus from an allstar asst-cast. There is depth, & virtually everyone's available.

It's the scenario we all dream to see when starting out every Sept...

This is so true. It's a luxury to be able to make lineup decisions based on who's going, who's hot, and not based on injuries. You want playoff minutes, then you better show me something out there or you'll be watching the next round from the pressbox.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

this looks interesting:

vcu3J3W9_x96.jpg
Miller-Suter-Boeser
Hoglander-Lindholm-EP40
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
PDG-Aman-Podkolzin

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Cole Silovs

I dig it. No passengers, please!!

• Upvote 1

I don’t want to see Mikheyev or Lafferty in the line up for the rest of the playoffs and hopefully as a Canuck.

1 goal in 60 games is pathetic. Defensive defenseman can put up more goals and points.

15 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

this looks interesting:

vcu3J3W9_x96.jpg
Miller-Suter-Boeser
Hoglander-Lindholm-EP40
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
PDG-Aman-Podkolzin

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Cole Silovs

Minus Cole getting the nod over Juulsen, I like the changes. Cole is gassed.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I'd have kept Mikheyev in over PDG but I'm excited to see how these lines work out

I think this is a good message to send mikheyev. The guy wants to play and needs to give it 110%. Same with the lafferty move, in his case as a pending UFA this has to light a fire under him. Could pay off big time in game 6 or 7

Edited by Coryberg

20 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:
  16 hours ago, snowman955 said:

Something is seriously out of sync.

We have all tried to assume what's wrong , hoping it's not more than we all assume. My fear is along substance abuse. Legal or not.

During his interview Petey was there but not.

Says a "snow"man (his dealer)? 😉

Maybe his girlfriend left him. 

i was really rooting for Mikheyev. His performance these playoffs and now being a healthy scratch in my opinion are going to make it close to impossible to trade.

i would be surprised if this happens this summer. How can we justify losing one of Lindholm, Joshua, Zadarov at his expense.

image.thumb.png.6e15461d8bbc9087a73eb0f44cee7aea.png

• Like 1