[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

We need more shots on goal... neither of these goalies are good... lets test them more.  The best defense is a good offense.  We need to be able to put up 4-5 goals and not worry if their PP goes 50%.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Well....... I dunno man.

IMG_20240516_170331_866.jpg

ooh, good gaseous back fires on deck tonight... I like to drizzle them with butter/garlic and grill them on the Q

Edited by grumpyone
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

The guy I the middle is at game, DOH!, with me but the other the one on the right is as well apparently ... tracking him down if so .... anyone know who he is, LoLIMG_1901.thumb.jpg.84ccae0605476ddaf97a8963dccac60f.jpg

Yes, I know it is Ole Dave ... guesses on the ex-Canuck on the left? Double portion of the winning ticket prize for the first one to guess right.

Is it this guy?

R (1).jpg

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Sell.the.team said:

We need more shots on goal... neither of these goalies are good... lets test them more.  The best defense is a good offense.  We need to be able to put up 4-5 goals and not worry if their PP goes 50%.

Stay out of the penalty box and take advantage of the 35ish minutes that either McDavid and/or Drai are not on the ice. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, EverSince71 said:

Is it this guy?

R (1).jpg

That is the guy on the right yes Dave Babych. Question was the other ex-Canuck on the left. Any guesses ?

Hint, he played D.

Edited by Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

ooh, good gaseous back fires on deck tonight... I like to drizzle them with butter/garlic and grill them on the Q

I'll be steaming these and making a hollandaise sauce. And I'm just starting the twice baked potatoes. Lmao dinner for me and @EverSince71 tonight. 

Y'all should ask him about the new Jersey Hoodie I bought him today!!

8 minutes ago, EverSince71 said:

Is it this guy?

R (1).jpg

whenever I wasn't playing goal I used to emulate Big Bad Dave Babych on D 

13 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

The guy I the middle is at game, DOH!, with me but the other the one on the right is as well apparently ... tracking him down if so .... anyone know who he is, LoLIMG_1901.thumb.jpg.84ccae0605476ddaf97a8963dccac60f.jpg

Yes, I know it is Ole Dave ... guesses on the ex-Canuck on the left? Double portion of the winning ticket prize for the first one to guess right.

Murzyn?

:3 hours ago, Darius said

Petey on the wing, love it.  Reminds me of his very first goal, gliding down the wing full speed and snipes it top corner in that Calgary 

2 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

This was the smarter move. Takes some pressure off his shoulders and simplifies things for him from a role/position standpoint.

Good adapting by our coach. 

But he did play center that first game, between Eriksson and Goldobin

14 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Lister or Lumme? 

Just now, Vancan said:

Lister or Lumme? 

Nope, 3 more guesses and will do the reveal.

Last name starts with an M