[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

This team needs to start playing from the start of the game. It's getting ridiculous  can't keep waiting till the last 10 minutes. They need to turn it up a notch and try to win the game.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

They are too much for us. 

What are you talking about they are literally 5 minutes into the game , give it more time before you hand them the W 

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Ian Cole is this teams Achilles heal.

He is atrocious on all accounts which started on that shift making a poor pass in the ozone.

Yep for some reason he just gets to be allowed to be crap, yet he’s never called out. I don’t get it.

Just now, MikeyD said:

Cole had 3 opportunities to get the puck and move it out. 1 on the corner, 1 on a bobble and then when the puck went around it literally went a snails pace around the boards and he decided not to even skate to it.

On his first fucking shift of the game.

Holy fucking shit. Bench him.

yup its time

jesus christ

hes 100% an oiler sleeper agent, theres no other explanation

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Cole is fucking terrible, that all starts cause he fails to clear twice 

That first one was so fucking bad. All the time in the world and throws a weak backhander to no one...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

What are you talking about they are literally 5 minutes into the game , give it more time before you hand them the W 

They haven’t played a great game the whole playoffs. That’s a huge concern. In spurts, yes but they can’t be the better team once? 7 minutes. 1 shot. Pathetic against a goalie like Pickard. Embarassing. Show up for one period at least in this series. Pretty obvious what this teams Achilles heal is. They have no second line.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82