[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They haven’t played a great game the whole playoffs. That’s a huge concern. In spurts, yes but they can’t be the better team once?

Ok I choose to believe in these guys , good or bad and won’t give up on them till the game is over… why bother watching otherwise .

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarbularyBattery said:

on the bright side petey looks great

That was a good fun shift with some chances in their end. I think I like the chant, keep it up fans!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Already starting it…

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 3

How about build a team that can do that as well, but yeah hitting them is a good start but I wonder if we're to afraid to hit for some reason but watching the oiler skate around and score is getting old.

Can't just rely on a few guys to hit. Yeah there are some guys who don't need to like Hughes and Garland but the rest can still check and not just watch them as they skate around or soon the boys will be watching from the golf course

They're settling in.  Gonna get better from here.  Last shift they threw tons of hits and now Edmonton's going to be looking over their shoulders every time the retrieve a puck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I thought I’d never say that Cole is way worse than Myers on the back end

We like Play off Meyers :classic_biggrin:

• chaos 2