[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Our defencemen have been terrible at reading plays, like you can’t go for that puck Soucy.

Yeah, that was a tough spot for a pinch, especially after a goal, especially with no fwd there to cover.  Hr made a bad read there

Just now, Canucklehead said:

Need to come out hard in the second tie this up again.

Oilers AM radio Sports630 is already calling the game and series for Edmonton after the Canucks 1st period performance.   Pretty Ballsey & Sad!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Do not re-sign. That money is better spent elsewhere. 

That 'offered deal' is getting pulled...and if not we riot! :hurhur:

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)

Our d has been a strength, gotta play tougher.

Few too many wall battles lost.

Pettey and bluegers are good signs.

JT we need you too.

Don't wait til the 3rd, better checking, build up pressure and score 2 goals.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Edmonton holds onto sticks so much. If the standard is as soft as it's been we should get a few PPs.

Although an obvious one just went uncalled, so refs might have $$$ on the Oilers tonight

right after the Hyman penalty, I saw McDavid holding a stick.  You're right, they do it a lot as a team

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Oilers AM radio Sports630 is already calling the game and series for Edmonton after the Canucks 1st period performance.   Pretty Ballsey & Sad!

Only one way to make them eat their words...

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Fuck it. Start snapping your head back like it was blown off by a shotgun blast, guys. It works for them.

Dickwad sure flopped down pretty easy in his goal after being pushed in by the Coiler D pushing our player.in very lightly

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Can we blame the Oilers for Sportsnet being shit, it's like every couple minutes now 

Cuthbert is such a clown. Wants to tell us all the trivia he has written down. Buzz kill. Just call the damn play, asshat!

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Can some one guess who Hronek's d partner was on that last goal???

Anyone???

Canucks legend Derek Pouliot? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Cole was also the best player for the Oilers that period.

The odd thing is some were saying Cole would bring a calmness to the playoffs given his experience.

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Edmonton holds onto sticks so much. If the standard is as soft as it's been we should get a few PPs.

Although an obvious one just went uncalled, so refs might have $$$ on the Oilers tonight

We're playing against two teams again.  Something has to be done because none of the dirtbags wearing the stripes have shown themselves of being capable of working a game honestly at any level.  There's simply no excuse for the way the refs are disgracing the sport with their open misconduct and lack of regard for basic decency.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1