[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Just now, stawns said:

Yeah, that was a tough spot for a pinch, especially after a goal, especially with no fwd there to cover.  Hr made a bad read there

Bad read but also stick between the legs. Didn't see the replay to see if was already on the way down. 

Just now, Shift-4 said:

If I'm complaining you know it's  bad because I hate you bozos whining about them 😛

They just ignore Oiler penalties and they make it obvious. I don’t care if we get penalties but call it both ways. Yay we got a 27 second pp. Such a joke league. Having said that, can we not dominate one period?? Can we not pepper Pickard. We only got two grade A chances. Not good enough.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Oilers AM radio Sports630 is already calling the game and series for Edmonton after the Canucks 1st period performance.   Pretty Ballsey & Sad!

They have been calling for edmonton to win the entire time. The canucks need to step it up for the next two periods can't afford to lose this game.

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

Only one way to make them eat their words...

Well looks like all the experts are right.. second straight game in a must win Oilers are dominating 

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Finally, someone who isn’t blind af.

TNT coverage isn't as biased. They don't care which team wins. 

• Like 1

Just now, flickyoursedin said:

Edmonton holds the stick a lot!

Non stop all series. Hard to say what they've gotten away with more. That or setting picks. 

• Cheers 2