[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Is it just me, or are we just as slow getting to pucks as last game? 

Doesn't look good, though for us. Still a lot of time left, but Oilers look very good. Took the lead 10 min into the first period, and then again taken the lead into the first intermission. If we lose this game, I think we lose the series. Something about game 4 that has shaken this team even more. 

Well, it was a good run. Not sure we'll have this kind of success in the playoffs next year, or whether we even get to the playoffs next season. We'll see. 

Just now, Reg said:

The odd thing is some were saying Cole would bring a calmness to the playoffs given his experience.

He's been Fk'n up for the last 4 months and severly every single game this series.    Do you realize how many games I've said : Cole's having another rough game" all season??????

I don't know how to feel about that first period. Guys are clearly skating more. Petey is showing some life and we aren't getting dominated possession-wise. But refs gave them 3 pp and we're guilty of too many bad turnovers...almost uncharacteristic of us. Is this the trade off to play more aggressively?

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

A lot of defenseman on the market this year if Hronek doesn’t want a 4x4 or 5x5 I think we sell and pivot.

Bullshit. All the rightys would cost more and are worse 

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Oilers AM radio Sports630 is already calling the game and series for Edmonton after the Canucks 1st period performance.   Pretty Ballsey & Sad!

Hope that blows up in their faces and their listeners call in and burn them after a Canucks game/series Win 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Bad read but also stick between the legs. Didn't see the replay to see if was already on the way down. 

They didn't show a replay either, but it didn't look like the stick was anywhere near a trip.......to me, it just looked like a blown tire to me.  That said, I didn't really see a good replay 

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

They have been calling for edmonton to win the entire time. The canucks need to step it up for the next two periods can't afford to lose this game.

Agree.  If we lose this - it will be tough to win in Edm.  Not impossible but all uphill!

• Vintage 1