[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

If I didn't know better, I would swear Cole has made a bet somewhere where we lose this series. He has single handedly lost games all by himself and is well on his way to losing us another.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Watching replays here, I can officially state with the authority of 18,000 rabid refs in the stands that @stawns would know a missed penalty or blown call if one came up and dished it right I to his nards, unless of course it was signing Coilers way.

Well, we can't all be victims.  

2 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Highlighting Cole right now and all the mistakes that period. Just before his penalty has a chance to keep the puck in but bails on the backhand at the line and tries to go forehand just letting the puck go right by him!

Cole these playoffs 

Dumpster Fire GIF by Scorpion Dagger

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How about we just win a period first. We have not dominated this team once this whole series so far.

Come over on the weekend and cut my lawn.  I'll tell you how to be a fan.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Look on the bright side.

Management will probably know who stays now and who to trade or let go.

I'd love Zadorov to be back but the way he's been playing we might not be able to afford him. Lindholm, Cole, Joshua  will probably sign elsewhere. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Not even worried about refs do far. Blueline needs to defend better, less gaps for oilers. Get back to our system, hard to play against without the puck.

Lines looking dangerous, quietly confident they'll score in the 2nd. Ler's go pettey and peakys.

I don’t want to hear the phrase, missed the call,  ever again. Soo many missed calls. It just seems like that’s an ok excuse for everyone not involved with the Canucks. I don’t seem to recall any missed calls for us. We get caught on everything.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

Are you sure it's not allowed? Is this one of those rules nobody follows but us? What would Vegas do?

Rosters are submitted to the officials box prior to puck drop. You can't deviate from that.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Well looks like all the experts are right.. second straight game in a must win Oilers are dominating 

Time will tell...

With all due respect, if you have 'the world best player and cry baby' on you team, you are supposed to be decent, no?

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

Bring in Wolanin for Cole ..he has some upside offense and can't be any worse defensively..geez a trash can could do better than Cole 

Juulsen. A lamppost. Fricking lint. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

You know a sports broadcaster is legendary when other network guys praise him when he's gone.

Fuck prostate cancer with a rusty nail loaded 2 x 4.

• Like 1