[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Listen man...you've always been a bit contrarian and I have enjoyed your posts for years...but there have been times this series I have wanted to reach through the internet and strangle you  😉

I choose to believe @stawns is a gem… he just has terrible takes he won’t move off of for anything or anyone 😅

Edited by Dizzle

The thing is, getting McDavid deeper into the playoffs doesn’t really do much for the NHL from a ratings standpoint. I live in the States and have for years, and trust me, unless you’re a hockey fan, you don’t even know the name. Edmonton is NOT a desirable TV market down here, probably one of the least desirable. They’d rather have Dallas/NY any day of the week. The US TV ratings are all they care about, even though in June nobody’s watching tv down here anyway

5 minutes ago, Left Wing Nut said:

Not a fan of the Let's go Petey chant. Can we get some love for Silovs in this building? 

The Petey chant is pure cringe. Am I right it was Halford and Brough we can blame for that nonsense?

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Listen man...you've always been a bit contrarian and I have enjoyed your posts for years...but there have been times this series I have wanted to reach through the internet and strangle you  😉

Why, because my opinion is different than yours?  

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Imagine being such an insecure poser that you don't like someone's posts  but can't stop commenting about them?  Like a Canucks incel

What does responding to a post have to do with liking it?

Just now, Dizzle said:

I choose to believe @stawns is a gem… he just has terrible takes he won’t move off of for anything or anyone 😅

I don't think he's wrong in a lot of cases but I just don't want to hear it right now...get your hate on! 😄 

• Haha 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

I really hope we don't re-sign Hronek. No way he's gonna sign what he's actually worth.

Well, they're not going to just let him walk.  A one or two year bridge deal is what I'd offer him.