[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

The threat  to the NHL losing viewer interest is officiating . It is a huge problem league wide. I can't believe nothing has been done about it with all the ways they've worked on making it more viewer friendly 

Pretty sure their numbers are pretty high

Viewership is up 7% and this is the most viewed season in 30 years.  Arenas were also at 97% capacity this year 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/10427589/nhl-attendance-record-tv-viewers/amp/

Edited by stawns

Just now, OrcaBait said:

Oh sweet Jesus no ...

As soon as Sutherland was airlifted in to fix Game 2, it was obvious the NHL wasn't going to let this series be played honestly.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Man, and I thought the refs in 2011 were bad.

Betting wasn't a big back then. 

Vegas didn't have a team. 

I still can’t believe in a 2-2 game, series tied 2-2, in 2nd round, refs are going to make a potentially crippling BS call like that charging one. I’m just shocked.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

Just now, Chickenspear said:

I wonder if the refs calculate how they're going to get through an angry mob after the game before they make shit calls like that.

They'll just leave wearing Canucks merch 

• Haha 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Miller having an awful last few games. He’s gotta step up his game.

Agree, he's been struggling handling the puck at times and slow decsion making.   All the hallmarks of fatigue!

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

The threat  to the NHL losing viewer interest is officiating . It is a huge problem league wide. I can't believe nothing has been done about it with all the ways they've worked on making it more viewer friendly 

The whole playoffs have been questionable reffing whenever I've watched. To be this bad you either really shouldn't be in your line of work or it is corrupt. That is how bad it is night in and night out. 

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

GET....IT....FUCKING.....OUT....COLE! 

Careful...out to Cole means across his goal line and into his own net. 😆