[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

15 minutes ago, spook007 said:

What was they said during first intermission? Some hacks in Edmonton was already talking about their next opponent...

Well, we got your number.... How do you like them apples???

Wonder what they are talking about now

Karma karma karma chameleon 

She comes and goes

She comes and goes

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

The big switch to me was vancouver believing they could take the play to Edmonton.Its evident their big 2 are wearing down from the heavy minutes they've been played.PK was far more aggressive tonight and wasn't sitting back like they have been.Even Edmonton reddit fans agree we outplayed their team who were gifted 5 pp tonight 

Edited by UncleBen
spelling error
  • Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Someone posted about Edmonton radio Snet 630 (?) talking about the Oilers winning the game and taking the series after the first period like you mentioned 

would love to hear the fans calling in post game there idiots lol

probably a meltdown in Oil country. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, HKSR said:

EP40 looks happier playing with legit talent.  Tocchet needs to keep these lines together.  So much offensive balance.

Agreed, I thought all four lines were great. Miller's line shut down McBaby, Petey and Lindy looked great together and Hogs played like a man possessed. The third line loses little without Lindy, but they're fine and will get better. I was so happy Tocc started Pods, that line was noticeable every shift. The only negative was that Cole struggled again. 

Edited by Canuckleheads Fan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I was but I was 15 years old...my heart could take it...lol 

I thought the same thing after I replied, my heart was much younger back then.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Now they say Canucks were lucky. Oilers will win in game seven 

Lucky.... ?

Hahahaha lol...

Oilers were destroyed, and even better McDiver and Dry looks gassed... all the doubble shifting is starting to take its toll on them both...

Canucks in 6... as predicted :classic_ninja::towel:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

The big switch to me was vancouver believing they could take the play time Edmonton.Its evident their big 2 are wearing down from the heavy minutes they've been played.PK was far more aggressive tonight and wasn't sitting back like they have been.Even Edmonton reddit fans agree we outplayed their team who were gifted 5 pp tonight 

yeah I was thinking the same thing playing 30 minutes a night for the first 3 games wearing on them now.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What’s wrong with McWiner Baby? He’s been terrible this series. Injured? Or does he just stink like his smelly club and city? 

I think he’s depressed knowing he’s going to take the biggest bag possible next contract and handcuff his team, Draisatl will be moved on, and he’ll top the list of greatest players to never win a cup 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What’s wrong with McWiner Baby? He’s been terrible this series. Injured? Or does he just stink like his smelly club and city? 

Overplayed him?

• Cheers 1

Cole was awesome, just had to say... He had a few moments were he was absolutely epic

under pressure. When hes on like that hes in our top 4 sorry just facts hes that good when

he is on

• Cheers 1

Has anyone ever gotten a charging penalty while having no velocity? :picard:

Almost thought we were dealing with Sutherland tonight.

But damn, how about that PK!

Let's end it in 6, boys!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Watching Miller shutdown McDavid. Just reminds me of that time Cole Cassels beat McDavid in the OHL playoffs and we had dreams of him making the show. I wonder what he's up to now.

When Team Canada plays Team USA, I think USA will remember and have Miller on McD

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Enjoy it, next thing you know they’ll be sitting beside you , drinking and watching the game lol

They will always be your kids.

Even when they raid the refrigerator, and drink your beer.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1