[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Thankfully that puck didnt go in off of Peteys foot, i can guarantee they would have called it off.  Miller with the quick pounce!

^^^ Almost like fate how that play  worked for us. So easily it could have gone against us. 

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Like 2

Just now, Ballisticsports said:

When Team Canada plays Team USA, I think USA will remember and have Miller on McD

A little harder to slow down McDavid on Team Canada. We essentially roll out four 1st lines. Lol. But hey, they can certainly spend his energy there if they so choose. They can even run out Boeser with him given their shared American heritage.

7 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I think we’ll see Juulsen be the victim of a winning lineup. Though I’d like to see Juulsen in for a game and Cole to have the benefit of the birds-eye view for a game that Hogs spoke so professionally about.

Juulsen is good. If we win this series he needs to be a regular. He hits, he moves fast, he passes better than most. He might end up being our best defensemen other than unicorn Huggy.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Best Canucks game of the playoffs...

We are very much capable of playing like this against any team. It's just a matter of bringing it every game.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Miller is a boss

Calls himself out.  Next game was a big part in making McDiver a non factor, scores the winning goal.  Oiler top players got caved in tonight.

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I think he’s depressed knowing he’s going to take the biggest bag possible next contract and handcuff his team, Draisatl will be moved on, and he’ll top the list of greatest players to never win a cup 

Yup. McWhiner = The Best Ever Loser.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1