[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

Just now, -dlc- said:

No one here cares.

I think that JimboB is just a pissy, jilted Jim Benning…couldn’t even come up with a decent fake name 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Goal_thecup said:

That has never been charging, until tonight.

Not in any era, any league, any world championship, nowhere, never.

But in NHL Refs vs The Nux, that, ladies and gentlemen, is Charging.

So fed up with these guys; they should have their balls roasted off.

Which ref was that?  Name that puke!  Name the Puke!  Shame the Pukes.

Me 'n' my crew, are waitin' here at our Bar-B-Que, for you-oo-oo Ref:

bob-bbq.gif Now, let's just snip off your balls..ya Fuck'n' Puke!

Dan O'Rourke (Alberta boy)

Francois St. Lauren (QC)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Uh Oh ….   The cracks are showing ..

lol 

Its one thing to have self confidence, its another to step all over your coaches shoes

• ThereItIs 1

Have you ever heard such reffing apologists than you have on sn650.  They didn't even read the whole rule, I felt like they're trying to has slight me.  Be more honest SN. 

25 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I don’t think his right blade left the ice regardless of the referee making his own definition of that rule ..

The basis of “charging” as it applies to that rule is it has to do with “distance travelled by the skater” 

EP  stood still , pivoted, braced himself ..

many players jump when they get hit , you can absorb the velocity of the hit and stay on your feet .

It’s how every player braces for hits against the boards 

• ThereItIs 1

25 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

What it is like being a Canucks fan with all the 1-goal games we've had so far in the playoffs. 

CDN media

This was SO me tonight. Not sure what was up but I just had next to zero fan mojo all game long. Nervous, a couple seconds behind every play, squeezing my stick…

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RWJC said:

So what. Get with the now.

Why rely on shit statements that have no true correlation to the games being played at the moment. Weak position to take. EDM is a strong team but also very flawed when they aren’t playing up to their strengths. Simple as that. If you’re objective then you can support that statement. They aren’t beating themselves, they are just too reliant on a small handful of players to provide offense and not strong enough defensively to make up for it at a deficit. Simple. 

Which is what they have been for YEARS

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

What’s wrong with McWiner Baby? He’s been terrible this series. Injured? Or does he just stink like his smelly club and city? 

He's been neutered .. ... correction: He's been Millered

• MillerTime 3

6 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Wow

Vancouver has done it. 

They kept their head down, took all the BS reffing and played through it. 

They've won the respect of the analysts. Even today when they were puzzled about the Petey call was the first time they openly questioned a call that went against us. usually they just gloss over it. 

Then they see the Mcdavid dive on Joshua and must be shaking their heads when one team is completely dominating the other and getting screwed by the refs. 

I guess they do have a degree of moral compass. They must know this is wrong.. 

I predict a really fairly reffed game next game. The press has jumped on the canucks wagon and know we are the better team. Nhl knows another reffed game like this will be an embarrassment to the league. 

Great point. After the inequity in the Zad/Soucy/McD/Hyman. The refs are all out of benefit of the doubt cards. 

• ThereItIs 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Odd. said:

This is wha r happens when you give Pettersson better linemates. Mikheyev was sucking the creativity out of him. He plays with a player who can at the very least hold his own damn weight he starts producing.

whaf a game by Lindholm and Petey. Miller wasn’t good tonight but holy fuck he came through at the very end!

now let’s get Demko and finish these pukes off 

Perfect timing for Lindholm and Pettersson to catch fire… develop much needed chemistry… so happy for Petey… hopefully this is the spark he needed that sets him on fire… we are such a better team when Petey is producing… 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rovy said:

What a difference for Petterson not having an offensive black hole on his line. Still struggled at times, but definitely looked better

Hogs was more noticeable as well. He almost scored in the third period. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1