[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

1 hour ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Pretty sure they still have old reserves of leaded fuel, rely on lead pipes, and drink lead paint. 

Nah they just sell general aviation fuel, and bathe in it. All that high octane leaded goodness.

3 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Cammi's husband chimes in 

Don’t you dare disrespect Ray Ferraro here. He’s more than “Cami’s husband”. He played in the NHL and has done everything he can to call Canucks games and save us from Tomlinson.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Ever since he’s been the champ…

The pause before he decides to fall is just so embarrassing. Ive never in my life watched a team dive so much in one series. 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Isn’t “embellishment “ an offence that could be fined?

THIS is the clip i was looking for. Thank you so much for posting this. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Myers with a solid game today. +3 and physical 

He was a. Monster 

soucy and our system in the playoffs really set  Myers up to shine he was unreal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Isn’t “embellishment “ an offence that could be fined?

Kane is also trying to draw penalty’s like crazy any time he’s around z he’s kicking back his head or flailing his arms out trying to sell something it’s ridiculous 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

24 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Who even winning Stanley Cups, was all in the "Original Six" era.

Fun fact. Every Leaf Cup win was only 2 rounds.

The Leafs have NEVER won past 2 rounds in it's history.

Rangers, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, and Montreal have.

Nervous Ice Hockey GIF by NHL
lol

Man, what an AMAZING game! I watched it at the outdoor screen at brentwood outdoor screening which was a pretty descent place to watch. I can honestly say that when i saw the line up going into this game i said to myself, finally the lines i had been waiting for!

I thought they had much better balance and finally Petey had some line mates. Like people have said, we need to find a way to get rid of Micheyev this off season and put it towards other players. Speed is not enough for what hes being paid. I though our defence was really good from the 2nd period forward. I dont whats going on with this reffing but something has to be done about it. It seem extremely biased to the point that im actually questioning if theres actual corruption. Also so much for the league cracking down on embellishment. I have never seen a team dive and look for calls in my life.

Also got a chance to rewatch in slow mo some moment in the game. For the ones saying the 2nd goal was a trip on Soucy, it wasnt, unfortunately they hit the puck before it looked like soucy stepped on the stick blade making him fall. Another unfortunate i noticed on replay of the first goal was it looked like when Silovs was hugging the right post before kane scored that his left pad got a bit stacked on top of hit right pad and he couldnt flatted his pads out leaving it wide open below him. Sucks but we STILL GOT EM!

WOOOOO I LOVE THIS TEAM. Regardless if we take the cup or not i hope we send these embarrassing little divas home!!

GCG!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, ManbeastMARK said:

Don’t you dare disrespect Ray Ferraro here. He’s more than “Cami’s husband”. He played in the NHL and has done everything he can to call Canucks games and save us from Tomlinson.

He picked coilers, he can get some disrespect

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

4 hours ago, Morgan 33 said:

No one cares.  Your entire meth-saturated, reprobate infested, shithole city still thinks it's 1987...  Time to play like Michael Jackson and beat it.

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, spook007 said:

For all the talk about Petey and Hronek and whom ever, can we just take a second to reflect on Silovs... 

Our 3rd string goalie... no more... 

What a great story from the boy...

So proud of this team and what they've accomplished.    This series is what playoffs are all about.    Storylines like Silovs, become legendary later - we are witnessing history.  

This game proved what supporters have been saying all along,  we've got the ingredients to go all the way.   We truly do.   Nobody, not even Dallas, can beat us when we are firing on all cylinders.     This has been an epic series so far.    Another game like that and they are toast.    Refs... sure hope that the media is going to switch lanes now and start giving us our due.    McDavid and Draisatl, probably need a half dozen or so appointments from our CFF attending @DrJockitch,  from all the blowing the media has been doing.    Not sure it hasn't fallen off yet, likely play with a pack of ice in their cups, which is the only cup they will see this year.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, tas said:

...to the person hitting the other guy in the back. that's what that rule is saying. 

Well technically no, it's not saying that. It's saying no penalty will be assessed.