[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

All those games this regular season, where we'd have a bad game or two, but then the team would gather themselves and get right back.

All that is paying off.

Resiliency.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Silovs all the way. 

Another question is, if Silovs wins it out then who is going to start round 3 if Demko is ready?

Edited by wesley
changed from round 2 to round 3. Brain fart.

9 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Lucky.... ?

Hahahaha lol...

Oilers were destroyed, and even better McDiver and Dry looks gassed... all the doubble shifting is starting to take its toll on them both...

Canucks in 6... as predicted :classic_ninja::towel:

I hope so. My heart won’t be able to take game 7… 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Knoblauch says the Oilers have players they can inject into the lineup that can make a difference next game. 

I’m not up on Edmonton’s scratches because their bottom six is already such cat shit.

But who could he possibly be speaking about? Bringing skinner back in haha?!

The legendary Troy Stecher of course!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Knoblauch says the Oilers have players they can inject into the lineup that can make a difference next game. 

I’m not up on Edmonton’s scratches because their bottom six is already such cat shit.

Carrick? Maybe force Henrique to play?  

Lindholm played excellent tonight. Ive really liked him these playoffs, just some solid depth.

The oilers are literally a one line team. If mcdavid and draisaitl dont do everything they barely stand a chance.

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Canucks legend Sam Gagner?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

It'd be pretty ridiculous IF they had called it off. So many goals have gone in and allowed in by the foot in similar fashion. 

It would have counted by any seasonal metric. If they had called it off....omg

\

curious why Stetcher doesnt play? injured or scratched?

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

Oh for sure, it would have been ridiculous...i wouldnt trust these refs with that decision at all though! 

Come on, they gave Petey a Penalty for jumping.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, wesley said:

Another question is, if Silovs wins it out then who is going to start round 2 if Demko is ready?

Cross that bridge when you get to it. 

This process is one game at a time. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, wesley said:

Another question is, if Silovs won it out then who is going to start round 2 if Demko is ready?

I think as long as he’s playing well he’s earned the right to keep going. No guarantee Demko is going to be bubble Demko especially after such a long layoff.

• Like 2

Carrick, Stecher, Henrique I’m assuming Lol

Imagine traded assets and getting 3 guys at the deadline only to have them sit in the press box. Lmfao

• Haha 1

Game 6 this is going to be a desperate Oilers team with it's back against the wall, but with that and the pressure they will be under they may very well be a lot more prone to making mistakes and taking penalties out of desperation, This is also going to be a hungry Canucks team that has made good adjustments and smells an opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Wet blankets ... Oilers apologists ...

Come on now ...

shaq-laugh.gif

Just waiting for the "only reason they won is cause McDavid didn't score" or "Only won cause our goalie stopped pucks." It's usually never late.

• Like 1