Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Yo bro fill me in on the lines

I didn’t wash tonight because whenever I do they lose

what were the lines for tonight?

You didn't wash?

Hope your loved one can live with the smell, as we are going all the way 🙂

:towel:

PS. I got you, just pulling your leg... so flipping over joyed, I can't calm down... 🙂

Edited by spook007
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Though he wasn't $8m good, Hronek had a strong game tonight, particularly the 2nd period.  Good defensively, good breakout passes and skated the puck out at least twice.

I've honestly liked Hronek's defensive effort/game all playoffs. Not that he's been perfect but he always competes for every puck & his mobility is a huge asset getting the puck moving out of our end.

He's just not an 8M player by any stretch. 6.5M x 8 (52M) is more than fair for his camp imo.

Myers has definitely outplayed him in the playoffs for example (can't believe I'm even uttering those words as a longtime Myers-hater, but he's been awesome)

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

So glad Miller rose above cancel culture, did better, improved as a player and person. He's a winner, leader, and leaves everything on the ice ... exactly what we need to get a cup!

Tap that net!!!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

He left his feet so that call is going to be made most times.

Niklas Kronwall made a career out of that hit.

It wasn't a penalty, reverse hits happen every play in the playoffs. Warren Foegele just wasn't expecting it & Petey blew him up.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I've honestly liked Hronek's defensive effort/game all playoffs. Not that he's been perfect but he always competes for every puck & his mobility is a huge asset.

He's just not an 8M player by any stretch. 6.5M x 8 (52M) is perfectly fair for his camp imo.

Myers has definitely outplayed him in the playoffs (can't believe I'm even uttering those words as a longtime Myers-hater, but he's been awesome)

Hronek has been good, defensively, all playoffs, I agree.  That said, I don't think he's really worth much more than he's currently getting.  I'd be looking for a new home for him and spreading his $ around to other guys

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

He still looked tentative many times but definitely much, much better than he’s been. He can still be better and hopefully will next game.

This will be confidence building... He'll get better now...

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, stawns said:

Hronek has been good, defensively, all playoffs, I agree.  That said, I don't think he's really worth much more than he's currently getting.  I'd be looking for a new home for him and spreading his $ around to other guys

See I think he's still an important piece at the right price. He's been a + contributor in the playoffs but not a difference maker, and he's clearly a great fit for Quinn.

As Elliotte has said; You need guys who get you there (season) & guys who get you through (playoffs). Hronek gets you there & plays his part once your in imo. Losing him would be a loss but there's a limit to what you can give him. 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Niklas Kronwall made a career out of that hit.

It wasn't a penalty, reverse hits happen every play in the playoffs. Warren Foegele just wasn't expecting it & Petey blew him up.

That's how I saw it, though technically leaving your feet is supposed to be a call.  Had Foegle's head not snapped back so violently, I don't think there's a call there

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

We won. That’s all that matters. Worry about next season after our Cup celebration parade down Georgia. 

• Like 1