[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

26 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

We’ve been waiting a long time for a coach like him. Right guy at the right time. And also a gourmet chef, which is always a nice add

I swear he reminds me so much of Michael Symon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Such pointless news.  If you're not a big banged up by now, you haven't been playing hard enough.  We're basically halfway through the playoffs.  No player is operating without some pain at this point unless they've been floating around the ice.

I'm happy with the news. Testament our boys are playing tough playoff hockey and the Oilers are, surprise surprise, not suited for post season.

Rough em up some more. Who would have thought big, nasty defensemen were the answers to playoff hockey! Our bottom 4 D is wearing them out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Drance said on his show that Pickard was terrible , specifically rebounds. I didn't see it that way. Does anyone agree with him ?

the goals were not his fault, that's for sure

37 minutes ago, Darius said:

Ex NHL referee who has been kissing coiler arse the whole way

Peel is still being a Coiler shill. I call Bullshit! Trying to take some heat off Dri. McD looks fine ( tired, but fine), it's Dri who looks about 2 good hits away from being a slow skating decoy or bench fixture. Keep on pounding 'em all. Get back to playing "our game" and realize we earned our entry to the playoffs by playing our game. We're better than we've been playing lately, last night proved that!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Drance said on his show that Pickard was terrible , specifically rebounds. I didn't see it that way. Does anyone agree with him ?

I don't agree, there were times after Silovs made the stop, it could've been an easy shoot in had an Oiler been right there, but the Canucks D help clear it. It's not all on the Goalie, their D needs to be there to help clear those rebounds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Agree with him in general, or on this specific issue?

if it’s on this specific issue, no. If it’s in general, also no. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

They're just sad that a riot would actually improve the shithole they live in.

It's like Zadorov said, there's nothing to do out there but to watch Hockey.

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

EDM has no excuses, none. They are getting the tilt on calls, they have the supposed "best player" etc. 

But our guys have a great work ethic, and whats new this year is they are pretty unflappable most of the time. Up 1, down 1, doesn't matter, they play the same. 

Down 3, doesn't matter to a team like that.