[PGT] Divemonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 5

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We're not knuckling under, turning the other cheek, and trying to be nice ... that's why we're winning!

Meet it all head on ... no backing down! Push back even harder!

• Knuckling under
  • Turning the other cheek
  • Trying to be nice
  • Why we're winning
  • Meet it all head on
  • No backing down
  • Push back even harder

s0rJSh.gif

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

I missed that play live. Thanks for sharing. Total bullshit call.

• Cheers 1

Edmonton media is saying they want Skinner to play game 6.

Is that crazy?

Pickard played better last game than any previous game of Edmonton goaltending.

I mean I understand Skinner can be better.. But are we not excited if Skinner is back in net for game 6?

13 hours ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

It was a bullsh*t penalty which they made up on the spot...  Foegel was trying to charge EP and had his just deserts given to him.

Leaving the feet is intended to stop players who are moving towards a targeted player from jumping at them.... not for someone who is not moving and trying to be defensive.

I'm not even bothered about the penalty (now)... found it brilliant, That Petey rocked that clown. 
Petey is not all that soft despite him skinny frame. Good on him to let them have a bit of their own medicine. 

4 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

If go frame by frame it is very clear , that Whiner McDiver could continue to skate (his is the best skater in the world for reason), but he decided to make a jump-dive . I understand, that refs might not get his diving act at the real game speed, but McDiver just embarrassed himself and his team 

100 percent. Later in the game almost exact same play happened at open ice but Joshua was the skater. Dakota powered through it. You know, like a real hockey player does.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, jimboB said:

The oilers are Canada's team with 4 Stanley cups and legendary players. They have a storied history. 

Got get another 1st OA... once Dry leaves and McD demands a move as well, it'll only be another 10-15 years before you have a team again. 
oh the tears 😂😂😂😂

Sad Baby GIF

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, jimboB said:

The oilers are Canada's team with 4 Stanley cups and legendary players. They have a storied history. 

Hate to break it to you but the Gretzky cups have zero relevance or impact today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bell said:

I think I am the opposite.  Dallas seems like such a complete team and their youngsters are bringing it big time.  

If we make it to the conference finals, we’re in for a massive challenge regardless of the opponent for sure. Dallas is the more complete team; but Colorado seems to have the ability to hit an extra gear and score bunches in minutes. It’ll be some great hockey!

9 minutes ago, Canucks164cup said:

Definitely like Zadorov, him and Joshua should be the main concerns in off season to resign them.

We have to resign Zadarov, Lindholm, and Joshua!!! They make a huge impact for us!! 

Maybe time to think about trading DemKO(Injury Prone) and getting some good assets back and with Silov's pay we can afford to keep Zadarov, Lindholm, and Joshua!! 

3 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Got get another 1st OA... once Dry leaves and McD demands a move as well, it'll only be another 10-15 years before you have a team again. 
oh the tears 😂😂😂😂

Sad Baby GIF

Funny. But does anyone really see McD or Drais re-signing there after next season? I don't. 

• ThereItIs 2