[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

On 11/19/2023 at 7:58 PM, Rob Eh said:

The suspected ones should be treated like the garbage they are then. Boo Makar every time he steps on the ice.

They even gifted them Bedard after punishing Arizona with no first round pick for breaking 'Covid protocol' and punishing the Canucks multiple times with things like the Luongo cap penalty. Chicago paid no price even though they admitted they did it by firing every one involved. They are being careful bringing Patrick Kane back because every one knows what a POS he is.

The Canucks are the only thing bringing me back to this league while they are always trying to screw them over. If it wasn't for the team they have this year, it would be my last after following them for 40 + years, because of the league, not the Canucks. I still fully expect them to get the shitty end of the stick come playoff time, when haven't they? 

That's all over.  JR has brought the BoG inner circle to the Vancouver Canucks.

We are now 'charmed' like the old warthogs owning/running teams like the Hawks, Bruins, and Rangers.

All the old voodoo crap is gone; we are getting calls from the refs more in our favour.

We are part of that old gang of warthogs and fixers now and we're gonna get the 'bad calls' to go our way now.

And we are going to Win The Stanley Cup!

Edited by Goal_thecup
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Goal_thecup said:

That's all over.  JR has brought the BoG inner circle to the Vancouver Canucks.

We are now 'charmed' like the old warthogs owning/running teams like the Hawks, Bruins, and Rangers.

All the old voodoo crap is gone; we are getting calls from the refs more in our favour.

We are part of that old gang of warthogs and fixers now and we're gonna get the 'bad calls' to go our way now.

And we are going to Win The Stanley Cup!

Leaked footage of Jim Rutherford at the last NHL Board of Governors meeting obtaining better fortune for the Canucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pears said:

Just bumping this because with Dillon Dube making the exact same announcement the other day I can't help but wonder if these are related to this investigation coming to it's conclusion. 

It can't just be coincidence that 2 different players from the 2018 team under investigation have both announced indefinite leaves of absence from their clubs.

Sounds like first domino's are starting to fall

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

It can't just be coincidence that 2 different players from the 2018 team under investigation have both announced indefinite leaves of absence from their clubs.

Sounds like first domino's are starting to fall

That's what I was thinking. I hate to speculate on something like this but the timing is awfully convenient. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 11/25/2023 at 9:31 PM, Kevin Biestra said:

Leaked footage of Jim Rutherford at the last NHL Board of Governors meeting obtaining better fortune for the Canucks.

Lisa Bonet... In her prime.  Boy o' boy!!!  (Zoe Kavitzs mom).

All joking aside, Angel Heart is one of my fav's in that genre and era of movies... Along with Jacobs Ladder.

Edit:

Woops!  Wrong thread sorry.

Edited by Hogs and Podz

5 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

How could Kevin Hayes do this

What did he do?

(Honest question... I have no idea, and didn't see a post here to suggest anything, and he clearly wasn't on the 2018 team)

4 minutes ago, Kragar said:

What did he do?

(Honest question... I have no idea, and didn't see a post here to suggest anything, and he clearly wasn't on the 2018 team)

Kevin Hayes is the evil mastermind of the Flyers.  He is Darth Jar Jar Binks.

Edited by Miss Korea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Kevin Hayes is the evil mastermind of the Flyers.  He is Darth Jar Jar Binks.

But he's not there anymore.

I saw something about him perhaps being involved in the Cutter Gauthier thing, but I didn't see anything that tied him to the OP, so I was confused.

1 minute ago, Kragar said:

But he's not there anymore.

I saw something about him perhaps being involved in the Cutter Gauthier thing, but I didn't see anything that tied him to the OP, so I was confused.

it's just a joke 

image.png.8aa3ba5eb7425fca70ec6daa3a85bf69.png

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think I narrowed down 2 more. Alex Formenton never got a contract and is playing in Europe. And Maxime Comtois was never qualified in the summer for some strange reason. 

Only one more to go. Let’s see which other player takes a leave of absence this week. 

Formenton had a solid rookie season and then he was booted to Europe immediately after the reports came out. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it does make it seem like he might have been the primary perpetrator.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Formenton had a solid rookie season and then he was booted to Europe immediately after the reports came out. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it does make it seem like he might have been the primary perpetrator.

He was probably the ringleader and the one who brought the girl to the hotel room. 

• Cheers 3