[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

What is that supposed to mean? Firstly I’m not saying every one is taking payouts, secondly I don’t condone the payouts, I’d rather they rot in jail but fact is some do takes payouts and the richer you are the better your chances of getting off.

What proof do you have this happened? Solid verifiable proof. I’ll wait. 

2 minutes ago, KristoffWixenschon said:

You're having a back and forth with someone who just wants to find fault in anything you say.  

I wouldn't waste any more of your night on this angry little poster.

Backing rape deniers is a weird move imo 

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

No verifiable truth 

Do me a favor and answer my following statement with either “I agree” or “I don’t agree” please, nothing more.

Sometimes, not all the time, not even the majority of time, but sometimes people who have committed crimes do not get charged because they paid money to their victim to not file a report.

• Confused 1

Do me a favor and answer my following statement with either “I agree” or “I don’t agree” please, nothing more.

Sometimes, not all the time, not even the majority of time, but sometimes people who have committed crimes do not get charged because they paid money to their victim to not file a report.

I don’t agree Trump was indicted on the Stormy case. 

Saying you don't pick sides than erroneously posting  a right wing indictment as a money grab is an odd way of saying you don’t pick sides 😂

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

How the f*** did I become a rape denier? That’s totally whacked.

Well saying victims  are only after money, than citing a case where the offender has an indictment and more on the way as proof is a wild way if saying you’re not a rape denier 😂

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I don’t agree Trump was indicted on the Stormy case. 

Saying you don't pick sides than erroneously posting  a right wing indictment as a money grab is an odd way of saying you don’t pick sides 😂

I knew you couldn’t answer. 

• Confused 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Well saying victims  are only after money, than citing a case where the offender has an indictment and more on the way as proof is a wild way if saying you’re not a rape denier 😂

When did I ever say that? 

59 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Holy cow, that was a ton of words to say not much of anything

Not really. It's not my fault that you can't see the shades of grey that seemed to be missing from your original post. I've seen your posts before and they're not usually chock full of condescension or apparent disdain. Just so you know, I'm interested in seeing the real suspects see the full brunt of punishment. If it's these five or more, then all the better. The victim deserves acknowledgement.

Here's something actually somewhat related to the topic of assault in hockey and how Canadian justice is rarely looking out for victims

https://www.vice.com/en/article/vbazwj/former-queens-student-who-assaulted-teen-girl-invited-to-lecture-at-university

It's from awhile ago but anyone interested in this case should read about it imo

Edited by KZA
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

When did I ever say that? 

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

So you’re telling me no rape victim in the history of Canada has ever agreed not to pursue charges in exchange for a large sum of money?

Also tone back the personal insults, it’s a violation of this site and I may have to file charges.

39 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Money makes a lot of stuff go away, I don’t agree with it but that’s how the real world works wether you like it or no and there is absolutely nothing you or I can do about it. 

Trump has been Indicted twice on sexual assault now, E Jean Carrol and Stormy Daniels 

saying Stormy is just after money is literally being a rape denier. 

19 minutes ago, KristoffWixenschon said:

You're having a back and forth with someone who just wants to find fault in anything you say.  

I wouldn't waste any more of your night on this angry little poster.

Trump was indicted on charges of rape with Stormy Daniels supporting this nonsense is not the flex you think it is..

48 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Maybe some bit everyone I know that has been assaulted they preferred charges over any monetary amount. But keep painting all with a made up brush… 

I simply stated a fact and you’re accusing me of “ painting all with a made up brush”. 

Where did I speak to all people?

Some people get hurt,  cheated, abused and mistreated as children and/or adults and emerge without life long scars. Not everyone that gets hurt in life carry’s the pain to their grave.

There are means of resolution. Counselling, faith, family, volunteer work, drugs, alcohol, forgiveness and even money. Every person is different in managing life’s struggles. 

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Confused 1

Just now, Barnstorm said:

I simply stated a fact and you’re accusing me of “ painting all with a made up brush”. 

Where did I speak to all people?

Some people get hurt,  cheated, abused and mistreated as children and/or adults and emerge without life long scars. Not everyone that gets hurt in life carry’s the pain to their grave.

There are means of resolution. Counselling, faith, family, volunteer work, drugs, alcohol, forgiveness and even money. Every person is different in managing life’s struggles. 

And the majority of sexual assault victims want justice over money. 

Only reason I never further brought up complaints for charges on my cousin is he is such a failure he doesn’t need my help to suck anymore at life. 

Everyone of my friends that have also gone through that or worse want or got charges over money. And about 80-90% didn’t even pursue civil charges. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

And the majority of sexual assault victims want justice over money. 

Only reason I never further brought up complaints for charges on my cousin is he is such a failure he doesn’t need my help to suck anymore at life. 

Everyone of my friends that have also gone through that or worse want or got charges over money. And about 80-90% didn’t even pursue civil charges. 

You didn’t address my question or my points. That’s the end of this conversation for me. Good luck going forward to you. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Trump has been Indicted twice on sexual assault now, E Jean Carrol and Stormy Daniels 

saying Stormy is just after money is literally being a rape denier. 

As far as I know originally she took money not to persue charges, it happened to be a case that came to mind. You have some serious issues with this subject and are trying to paint yourself as a victim and everyone else as the problem. I will longer entertain you delusion, please refrain from quoting me or replying to me, I wish there was a was to block you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As far as I know originally she took money not to persue charges, it happened to be a case that came to mind. You have some serious issues with this subject and are trying to paint yourself as a victim and everyone else as the problem. I will longer entertain you delusion, please refrain from quoting me or replying to me, I wish there was a was to block you.

You’re aware that both punitive and criminal charges can be pursued? This is pretty fucking basic

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

You didn’t address my question or my points. That’s the end of this conversation for me. Good luck going forward to you. 

What part of charges>money is so fucking hard to grasp? 

As for Canada only crown can pursue charges again what is so hard to grasp? 

• Cheers 1