[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

36 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

You're acting like a disgusting, terrible person, and I feel shame to share this board with you.

WELL MAN UP THEN..TRUTH HURTS...WHEN MIXING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL YOU ARE NOT THE SAME AND YOUR JUDGEMENT IS IMPAIRED..SEEMS LIKE EVERY SPORT VENUE HAS MOST OF THESE SUBSTANCES AND YA GOOD FOR BUSINESS HEY..

• Confused 2

On 1/24/2024 at 9:39 AM, JayDangles said:

Fuck what a mess. I honestly feel bad for everyone involved. Of course the victim first. Hope she is getting all the help she needs.

But to the players who royally fucked up, folks need to understand something... If you're an uber driver, a student, a contractor, whatever and you are charged with sexual assault, there is a high likelihood you will serve your time and still become employed after. Youre friends and family will know.. but life will probably restart. Youre life isnt ruined. Youre career isnt over. You can repent, serve your time, try and make a difference for the better... but your life is likely not completely over at 24. For these guys their life is basically over, their dream is over.. Thats got to be tough.

Again, I'm not condoning or defending the actions... but I do think its sad when something you do at 18 has the power to destroy everything. 

Lots of lives destroyed here. 

Too soon much? IDK man you sound like an appologist of the perps lowkey .... idk man you walked the line with this 

one... I get you but damn shouldn't need to be said as the the thoughts should be with the life they took away 

as her life will never be normal not their priviliged lives.. Idk.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Here's the thing....are there people out there trying to lure others into something in order to cash in? Sure. But guys don't have to participate (either). Don't take the bait or you're on the hook. Oh hey...."play with fire....". If the guys involved are the victims let's apply this to them then. Their charges are the result of them "playing with fire".

Most rape victims are just that....victims. No matter how they dress, where they are, what they do.....rape isn't an open all you can eat buffet.

Consent has to be something that's clear and confirmed. Even IF someone dresses scantily, goes back to a hotel with a guy and has se with someONE....it's not a tag team deal unless she's in control of that. If she's being threatened and forced to do stuff, that's called sexual assault. And guys too...you can't take liberties with anyone's body and victims can be male or female.

The culture isn't to blame here because that's something that's developed by us, as humans. So if hockey culture is that this is ok, it's up to the individuals to say "it's not ok with me" and step aside. Not participate. Those are decisions made by people (not culture, an intangible). Peer pressure and yes, alcohol and drugs create an environment...but the culture is something that's embedded over time. By people making those decisions.

If someone's incapacitated they may lose the ability to make decisions...but we don't get to make them for them. DO NOT PASS GO.

Should not have to be said the person also has to be conscious to give the consent. Sleeping next to someone in the same bed 

is not implied consent of some type. 

Edited by Shirotashi
  • Thanks 1

MAYBE I HAVE BEEN WRONG SORRY TO EVERYONE..THE WOMEN JUST WANT TO HAVE BIT OF FUN LIKE A HUG OR PAT ON THE BACK...THEY GO OUT NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TROUBLE THEY JUST WANT TO HOLD HANDS AND FIST PUMP..THATS ALL THEY WANT...

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

So much this, also I got drunk last night enjoyed the Oilers losing and didn't assault anyone cause I'm not a garbage human, it really is that easy. 

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WERE AT HOME ONLY AND YOU DID NOT JUST WIN THE GOLD GAME AND YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD FULL OF RAGING HORMONES AND HEAVILY INTOXICATED SURROUNDED BY WOMEN THAT WANT YOU..

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WERE AT HOME ONLY AND YOU DID NOT JUST WIN THE GOLD GAME AND YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD FULL OF RAGING HORMONES AND HEAVILY INTOXICATED SURROUNDED BY WOMEN THAT WANT YOU..

Yeah could be… nah I think I’ll go with that not a garbage human being thingy.

I guess we can assume from this comment that if a woman was passed out you’d just climb aboard when it was your turn?

• Cheers 4

36 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Yeah could be… nah I think I’ll go with that not a garbage human being thingy.

I guess we can assume from this comment that if a woman was passed out you’d just climb aboard when it was your turn?

NO I HAVE STANDARDS...I DONT FOOL AROUND UNLESS IT FEELS RITE..IM PICKY DONT LIKE HAVING FULL BLOWN S WHEN DRUNK NOT MY THING...WHAT ABOUT YOU THERE IS ALWAYS A BLOW UP DOLL.

15 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

NO I HAVE STANDARDS...I DONT FOOL AROUND UNLESS IT FEELS RITE..IM PICKY DONT LIKE HAVING FULL BLOWN S WHEN DRUNK NOT MY THING...WHAT ABOUT YOU THERE IS ALWAYS A BLOW UP DOLL.

all of your posts are trash. Stop acting like a caveman and use your brain before spewing out garbage. This is a very serious matter and you are derailing this thread with your “ideas”. Take your act to  Truth Social, where all cap rants are the norm. 

IMG_7728.jpeg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, 4petesake said:

Yeah I’m gonna tap out with you. Normally I can have a conversation with just about anybody but frankly I find you so disgusting on this topic that I’ll just get myself banned. 

YES ME TOO PISTOFF PETE SORRY IF YOU FEEL THAT WAYBUT ITS OK FOR YOU TO SUGGEST ID CLIMB ON A DRUNK GIRL...THANKS HEY THERE IS HELP FOR ALL ON MENTAL HEALTH...

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

And now to add to the hit parade of excuses we have "Boys will be boys"! 

• Thanks 4