[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

14 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

YES ME TOO PISTOFF PETE SORRY IF YOU FEEL THAT WAYBUT ITS OK FOR YOU TO SUGGEST ID CLIMB ON A DRUNK GIRL...THANKS HEY THERE IS HELP FOR ALL ON MENTAL HEALTH...

First: EVERY ONE of your posts is beyond disgusting / disturbing!!! 

Second: Instead of putting your time and energy into posting this garbage, maybe you should put it into going to a store and buying a new keyboard with a Cap Lock that works!! 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

ITS ALL OF YOU AGAINST ME..STRONG LIKE THE CANUCKS YOU SHOULD NEVER PISS HOCKEYGOD OFF OR CUT HIM DOWN...YOU SEE 2CSHORT HANDED GOALS..MAYBE BE NICE THE CANUCKS WILL BE BLESSED AGAIN...IM NOT FOR RAPIST OR BEING OK IF ANY PLAYER DID SOMETHING WRONG IM SIMPLY TELLING YOU PEOPLE THAT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS OUT THERE..YOU PEOPLE THINK ITS JUS ALL INNOCENT..IT AINT...SOME GOOD SOME BAD JUST LIKE HERE..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ITS ALL OF YOU AGAINST ME..STRONG LIKE THE CANUCKS YOU SHOULD NEVER PISS HOCKEYGOD OFF OR CUT HIM DOWN...YOU SEE 2CSHORT HANDED GOALS..MAYBE BE NICE THE CANUCKS WILL BE BLESSED AGAIN...IM NOT FOR RAPIST OR BEING OK IF ANY PLAYER DID SOMETHING WRONG IM SIMPLY TELLING YOU PEOPLE THAT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS OUT THERE..YOU PEOPLE THINK ITS JUS ALL INNOCENT..IT AINT...SOME GOOD SOME BAD JUST LIKE HERE..

Using the term "you people", eh? Are you trying to sound like Don Cherry? 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

Grow up & shut up honestly! 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, bh90 said:

can we just ban hockeygod77? 

Or put together a trade back to the old site for "future considerations". This place would be more peaceful without all the yelling.

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

MAYBE I HAVE BEEN WRONG SORRY TO EVERYONE..THE WOMEN JUST WANT TO HAVE BIT OF FUN LIKE A HUG OR PAT ON THE BACK...THEY GO OUT NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TROUBLE THEY JUST WANT TO HOLD HANDS AND FIST PUMP..THATS ALL THEY WANT...

Maybe they want more than a handshake. The gap between 1 night stand and 5 guys with 3 spectators is pretty wide. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

SO THE CANUCKS LOSE ON THE HANDS OF ALL THE COMMENTS ON HOCKEYGOD...NEXT TIME BE GOOD THEY WILL WIN...

Know your role, and shut your mouth!!!!!! All in favor of trading HOCKEYGOD for future considerations, say "aye"!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Seriously dude, shut the hell up. This topic is way more serious then a hockey game. Grow up.

TO YOU MR BEAN IT MAY BE IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE GOOD FOR YOU..IT AINT FOR ME I LIKE HOCKEY NOT GOSSIP I ONLY LIKE THE CANUCKS AND FEW JUNIOR A TEAMS OTHER THAN THAT ITS ALL YOURS...IT IS WHAT IT IS AND YOU BRILLIANT PEOPLE CAN MAYBE BECOME ONE OF THE JURORS...HELP YOUR SELF TO HAPPINESS....

11 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

TO YOU MR BEAN IT MAY BE IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE GOOD FOR YOU..IT AINT FOR ME I LIKE HOCKEY NOT GOSSIP I ONLY LIKE THE CANUCKS AND FEW JUNIOR A TEAMS OTHER THAN THAT ITS ALL YOURS...IT IS WHAT IT IS AND YOU BRILLIANT PEOPLE CAN MAYBE BECOME ONE OF THE JURORS...HELP YOUR SELF TO HAPPINESS....

You only care about yourself and don't have compassion for other people? Wow, that's shocking. To say "it is what it is" when what it is, is allegedly a young woman being gang raped shows what a massive pile of shit you are.

Edited by MeanSeanBean
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

You only care about yourself and don't have compassion for other people? Wow, that's shocking. To say "it is what it is" when what it is, is allegedly a young woman being gang raped shows what a pos of shit you are.

CAN YOU EVEN SKATE OR YOU JUST THINK THAT THE HOCKEY WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU...DOES THIS MATTER TO WHAT I LIKE AND YHE SPORT...COULD CARELESS WHAT HAPPENS...IM NOT INTERESTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND MAYBE ASK YOUR PEOPLE..WHAT MATTERRS TO ME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...GO FEED THE PEOPLE ON PIGEON PARK THAT WAY YOU CONRIBUTE TO SOCIETY INSTEAD OF CALLING PEOPLE ON HERE NAMES...YOU BIG BIG TUFF POSTER...GET SOME EXERCISE IT MAY HELP THE MENTAL HEALTH...ITS OK

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

37 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

CAN YOU EVEN SKATE OR YOU JUST THINK THAT THE HOCKEY WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU...DOES THIS MATTER TO WHAT I LIKE AND YHE SPORT...COULD CARELESS WHAT HAPPENS...IM NOT INTERESTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND MAYBE ASK YOUR PEOPLE..WHAT MATTERRS TO ME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...GO FEED THE PEOPLE ON PIGEON PARK THAT WAY YOU CONRIBUTE TO SOCIETY INSTEAD OF CALLING PEOPLE ON HERE NAMES...YOU BIG BIG TUFF POSTER...GET SOME EXERCISE IT MAY HELP THE MENTAL HEALTH...ITS OK

If you're not interested, then why are you polluting the thread with this drivel?  

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

Fire HOCKEYGOD77

5 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

The good news I guess if he did catch knuckles there is zero risk of brain damage

No kidding. I thought I was slightly unhinged. That guy is beating me in street shoes.

• Cheers 3

9 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

9E4F6E06-F115-4500-A309-26ED8E5BD62D.gif.103de81cac2f6a230d568b7b73f7803c.gif

• Cheers 1