[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

5 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

What?

Just something hockeygod was caps locking at people at one point in other threads.  Every time I see him post I think of him calling people culls.  I think mostly in a thread about drafting Newhook.  I guess maybe it didn't make as memorable an impression with others.

• Tank 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Kevin Biestra said:

Just something hockeygod was caps locking at people at one point in other threads.  Every time I see him post I think of him calling people culls.  I think mostly in a thread about drafting Newhook.  I guess maybe it didn't make as memorable an impression with others.

Lol, I don't even know what a cull means. It sounds like an insult, but don't reckon ice ever heard it used.  If you're imitating him you have to put .. at the end.

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Lol, I don't even know what a cull means. It sounds like an insult, but don't reckon ice ever heard it used.  If you're imitating him you have to put .. at the end.

Yeah I don't know what a cull is either.  Probably why it stuck with me.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Yeah I don't know what a cull is either.  Probably why it stuck with me.

I know what "culling the herd" means. I was kind of confused too. But it's all good.

6 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

A CULL IS A PIECE OF WOOD OR LOG THATS USELES ROTTEN OR DESTINED FOR PULP...BASICALLY A REJECT ..NOW YOU CULLS LEARNED SOMETHING..

So you? Ok got it. And turn your fucking caps lock off!!!!

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

A CULL IS A PIECE OF WOOD OR LOG THATS USELES ROTTEN OR DESTINED FOR PULP...BASICALLY A REJECT ..NOW YOU CULLS LEARNED SOMETHING..

That’s the noun. What about the verb? 
As in, this thread needs a cull? 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

As someone who grew up in a family with both sides on my parents in the logging industry, this comment actually explains a lot about your dated, backwoods ideology and behaviour. You and your way of thinking is why my Old Man made sure I didn't become a logger like the rest of my family.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

While I entirely agree, this isn't a Ontario issue. This is a broad sexual assault issue. It statistically is one of the crimes least likely to see any action taken.

You ain't wrong, most of the time it isn't even reported. 

• Vintage 2

14 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ALL IT TAKES IS AN APOLOGY AND CANUCKS WILL HAVE THE HOCKEYGODS BACK ON THEIR SIDE...GUARANTEED WIN FOR THE BRUINS...APOLOGIZE AND PUCK LUCK COMES BACK.CANUCKS WIN.

Ok, so where is your apology?

• Cheers 1

On 2/11/2024 at 8:58 AM, -dlc- said:

Hockeygod's taking a little time out and won't be responding for a few days (if at all).

If he/she comes back with more of the same please report it so it can be addressed.

Serious topic and we'll get back to treating it as such. Without all the yelling.

16 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

HOW DO YOU FANS FEEL THAT BOTHERED HOCKEY GOD..ALMOST A4 GAME LOSING STREAK..NOT FUN IS IT.

48 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ALL IT TAKES IS AN APOLOGY AND CANUCKS WILL HAVE THE HOCKEYGODS BACK ON THEIR SIDE...GUARANTEED WIN FOR THE BRUINS...APOLOGIZE AND PUCK LUCK COMES BACK.CANUCKS WIN.

You mean like the Deb? This person is somehow turning a very serious matter into something about them and making light on the situation... Just ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

You mean like the Deb? This person is somehow turning a very serious matter into something about them and making light on the situation... Just ridiculous. 

It's a prime example of the kind of thinking that we need to get people to realize isn't ok.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

It's a prime example of the kind of thinking that we need to get people to realize isn't ok.

They know it's not ok. They are actively using an incredibly sad situation to try to troll people who are clearly sensitive to the subject. They are a piece of shit and I'm not shocked they went straight back to it once their timeout was lifted. Just ridiculous.

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

When hell freezes over and a monkey types "Hamlet", there will be an apology, till then.........