[Report] Alex Formenton, Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillon Dube & Cal Foote Charged with Sexual Assault in alleged incident during Hockey Canada event

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ALL IT TAKES IS AN APOLOGY AND CANUCKS WILL HAVE THE HOCKEYGODS BACK ON THEIR SIDE...GUARANTEED WIN FOR THE BRUINS...APOLOGIZE AND PUCK LUCK COMES BACK.CANUCKS WIN.

If you think our losing streak has anything to do with you then you're extremely delusional, everyone knows its because I decided to take a month off drinking and they haven't won since I started.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If you think our losing streak has anything to do with you then you're extremely delusional, everyone knows its because I decided to take a month off drinking and they haven't won since I started.

Anyone who either can't find or refuses to turn their caps lock off is clearly delusional. 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ANOTHER CANUCKS LOST..AS MUCH I WANT A WIN YOU WILL SEE..

I’m not sure what you’re yelling but best I can guess is the Canucks are losing because their fans don’t think rape is OK.

• Cheers 3

6 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ANOTHER CANUCKS LOST..AS MUCH I WANT A WIN YOU WILL SEE..

And as much as we all wish you would shut the hell up, you won't. Arguing with you is like pissing into the wind.

6 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m not sure what you’re yelling but best I can guess is the Canucks are losing because their fans don’t think rape is OK.

MAYBE YOU THINK RAPE IS OK..I DONT EVEN CARE ON THAT TOPIC..THATS JUST GARBAGE...IF YOU THINK ITS OK GOOD FOR YOU..I THINK PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS...BUT WHEN YOUR DRUNK LIKE MOST YOU MAKE BAD ONES.

Charged 2018 World Junior players elect trial by jury

Five former members of Canada’s 2018 World Junior hockey team who have been charged with sexual assault have elected to have a trial by jury, their lawyers said.

“Earlier this week, all five players selected a trial by jury, and they are confident that jurors drawn from the community will decide this case fairly and impartially after hearing all the evidence and testimony,” lawyers representing the accused players wrote in a joint statement to TSN.

The Globe and Mail first reported on the lawyers' statement earlier today. The players' request to be tried together was granted during a court appearance Tuesday in London, Ont., according to the Globe.

Criminal lawyers not involved in the case have been divided about whether a trial by judge or jury would be more advantageous for the players. 

A trial date in the case probably won't be set until at least this spring.

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/charged-2018-world-junior-players-elect-trial-by-jury-1.2082204