GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

14 hours ago, HKSR said:

Just play the same lines as game 5, and play with the same determination, and this will be over in 6.  

Petey is back.  I'm convinced of it.  He's gonna take over game 6.

I'm guessing that cheap penalty woke him up - seems to have a stronger desire to win.

Go Canucks GO!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

He’s minus 8 trying to defend against Vancouver this series . On the bright side his cap hit is only 9.25 million. 

The tv cam slo mo of him making it back to the bench was too much.

😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, stawns said:

If the Canucks get to the finals, it'll either be the 30th anniversary of the 94 series or a matchup with OEL

In the latter case, the Canucjs would be paying at least one person getting their name on the Cup

or we could just call it the Luongo cup final

• ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

This game's either going to kill me or give me super powers.

The anticipation is too much....gotta go find some way to get through the next 9 hours.      JT MILLER!!!!!!

at least it's not 11 hours?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours to go, still at work and yet stomach in knots waiting for the game to start. I know we can do it tonight, but I also know Edmonton is capable, very capable of winning 2 in a row. Not counting any chickens at all! Like someone said earlier, win tonight so I can relax for the rest of the weekend. And for what it's worth, I am sick of American teams taking our trophy south. I will cheer on any Canadian team, even the Leafs ( Ugh, I just heaved a little bit).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

The anticipation is too much....gotta go find some way to get through the next 9 hours.      JT MILLER!!!!!!

Walk- gym-hike-beer-scotch-beer-scotch…-my way to deal with stress.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It's the week end now; Not sure if you work, so; If you could get a free ticket to and back from Edmonton, would you go?, knowing when you jump up and down when the Canucks score, folks might look at you? 

I would 😆

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Walk- gym-hike-beer-scotch-beer-scotch…-my way to deal with stress.

That sounds quite....perfect.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It's the week end now; Not sure if you work, so; If you could get a free ticket to and back from Edmonton, would you go?, knowing when you jump up and down when the Canucks score, folks might look at you? 

I would 😆

Oh hell yeah. I'd wear my hazmat suit and bring extra sanitizer.

One of the teachers at my work is going to Edmonton to cheer on our boys. She's a half hearted fan but has lots of access (via her family). I often have to update her on games. But I'm glad she'll be there representing us!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Petey not leading the way all playoffs and 3rd stringer goalie playing all but two games...  Somehow up 3-2 in the series in the 2nd round?  Nobody would have predicted this.  How much better can we get once Demmers back and Petey is playing more like himself? 

I predicted that since Tocchet got them going so good last season. 

I also knew how good Silovs is since he played the WC. I wasn’t worried at all. Especially since Tolopilo seems to be very good also. 
I said we can miss one or two of our stars and still win. 
We have a tremendous depth.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1