GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

3 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Why are we still pretending Edmonton is a city. 

It's more of a town... maybe even a township. I feel sad for them

I got sent out of Vancouver to work in Alberta for a month, years ago. Easily the worst month of my entire career, perhaps my adult life. 

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

I mean according to the rules that was textbook charging. Canucks should be on the PP to start the second.

Ya but the Oilers aren’t scared to take penalties right now. We aren’t making them pay at all.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

Edmonton didn't challenge

That’s not my point. It’s a no goal because of goaltending interference, so that should be a Canuck powerplay because of that. 

• Cheers 1

It amazes me how potent our offence is when when we pull the goaltender for an extra attacker when trailing....

but when we have an extra attacker on the Power Play we can't even get shots on net.

Seriously.., Two Power plays and no shots? Where's the urgency. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

That’s not my point. It’s a no goal because of goaltending interference, so that should be a Canuck powerplay because of that. 

Never called like that tho 

Just now, J-23 said:

They worded it as incidental contact. Which negates the goal but isn't a penalty

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Why are we still pretending Edmonton is a city. 

It's more of a town... maybe even a township. I feel sad for them

Even Calgary look more like a city and a nicer one than Deadmonton.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I got sent out of Vancouver to work in Alberta for a month, years ago. Easily the worst month of my entire career, perhaps my adult life. 

I had a friend move to Calgary for work for a year. He said at least it’s not Edmonton.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but the Oilers aren’t scared to take penalties right now. We aren’t making them pay at all.

of coz they are scared to take penalties.. each penalties they take is 2 mins of mcdavid on the bench

Posted (edited)

Keep staying with the plan boys.  Get a few more shots on Skinner please as he is there for the taking.  Great first period.  👍 

Maximum effort required for next 2 periods.  

I was waiting for McDavid to whine about that call on the way back to the bench and boy was I happy to see it!  Go Canucks Go!

Edited by I_AM_CANUCKIAN

1 minute ago, Blitz-Pix said:

It amazes me how potent our offence is when when we pull the goaltender for an extra attacker when trailing....

but when we have an extra attacker on the Power Play we can't even get shots on net.

Seriously.., Two Power plays and no shots? Where's the urgency. 

They're too fixated on the set up

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, AngryGoose said:

Hughes had a tough 1st period imo.  Hope he comes out firing in the second

He’s had a tough series. Doesn’t look like himself. It would be nice to see him make some Hughes plays and help get a few goals.

These refs are going to be fired. Calling penalties against the two whiners😏. Hope they don’t get a call during intermission.

IMG_4777.jpeg

• Haha 2