GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s just been so so bad and no one is overly concerned which is really concerning. What Stanley cup team has an awful pp? 

How do you know they aren’t concerned?

• Cheers 2

Vancouver has not been the best team through 40. We had a good ten minute start then it's been downhill since then.

Time to win the terd!

My peeps…. Why are we stressing? We know how this ends. I bought a crystal ball at a flea market, it says, no worries, no problem. We are a third period team. Breathe…. Breathe…..

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

I love how Juice is intelligent enough to shit talk the Oilers subtly. Condemns diving by all PP merchants, but makes sure the context for the dig is on the Oilers: “yeah, I’d like to get some secondary assists off a Bouch bomb too” or something to that effect. Thank goodness he’s back on the desk!

Edited by GrammaInTheTub
Added Bouch

5 minutes ago, Rush said:

Petey needs to be hungry. He doesn't look hungry. 

Nobody is hungry tonight except the Oilers. They don’t want a repeat of last year and they are playing like it. This is the experience part and Oilers have the advantage. Maybe if it was other way around where we’re down in the series, we play better tonight. Unfortunately Canucks are playing for gAme 7 at home. 

2 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Snapping your head back when a stick hits your visor, and going down like someone shot you when it touches your face are very different things. 

Not really

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

Not a good period and Silovs let a couple in that he would like back