GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, gwarrior said:

He's showing his nazi roots!!!!!! Look at the heil as he points to the scoreboard!!!!!!! 

Can we not toss around nazi stuff so flippantly?  

• Like 2

Now that this game is out of reach it’s time for some bush league stuff. I wanna see some slew foots and cross checks. Wear them down for game 7 

• Vintage 1

Just now, flickyoursedin said:

What happened to playing the same way as game 5!

Think line matching is having an oversized impact this whole series. 

5 minutes ago, Guadeloupe Jones said:

4 of the 6 games Edmonton has carried the play.  Canucks better be ready on Monday.

-GJ

Nope.

Not true. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I still won’t be too upset if we don’t make it to the next round. I mean it been a great season and there are still major holes on this roster that are obvious. If Miller, Petey, Boeser are shut down. There isn’t much after that.

The fuck you talking about?

You come in every GDT and bitch about the club, majority of comments negative, but you won’t be too upset? There aren’t major holes with this club, just majorly entitled fans who follow it and can’t understand how good they’ve had it this year. Sorry, but you’re totally hypocritical.

Edited by RWJC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

I can’t believe we no-showed this game and somehow topped the abysmal game 4 for worst effort of the playoffs. If they’re passive in game 7 they will definitely be going home. Does Tocchet seriously have to call these guys out a second time? Everyone in the media will write us off for sure, maybe we can use that? Idk, just an atrocious effort tonight, can’t believe what I’m watching 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

The forwards haven't been connected with the defence this game. 

That is because the Oilers are cheating and there are disconnect because there are so much room in neutral zone for the Oilers to attack.

• Cheers 1

Might as well do some body work to tenderize these clowns for Monday. Could someone please ram Draisaitl’s mouth guard down his throat? Or hit Hyman so hard he won’t even need to do an embellishment.

Just now, flickyoursedin said:

Hope Draisaitl’s back blows up!

It was never anything...he was lining up the excuse. Trying to get the ref's sympathy.