GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

5 minutes ago, 24K said:

He did today or yesterday. 

From Ian Clarke, not practice time I don't think.  Though you might be right about today's optional skate.  That's a loooooong way from game 7.  

I actually can’t tell the difference between the wet blankets and trolls most of the time if I’m being honest. It’s easier to identify the trolls - but the wet blankets who only come out but only shit on us and never praise the other team… they’re just different. Who revels in misery if not a troll? I don’t get it. 

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Yep, I love this team, but wouldn't be shocked to see them take a step back next year. Unless we can clear Miks salary, we are going to lose really important pieces.

They have three top 6 forwards. Not good. We are missing a consistent second line. 

Oilers wanted it more. Canucks had what...6 shots at the halfway point? C'mon, play like you want to win.

Canucks have to play a lot better, but I'm not sure they can. They played as best they could tonight. Hoping for a better result on Monday. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 24K said:

All I know is none of these two teams is gonna be much of a challenge for Dallas. 

Probably true, but it would still be nice to make it to the WCF... the more playoff experience for our players, the better

Edited by Rubik

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wet blankets. $5 each.

Wet blankets. Can't have a PGT without one.

Get your Wet Blankets here.....

Id rather be realistic than a zealot or a victim

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

At least the Canucks got an extra day off before game 7, that helps. 

It's on Monday. Just like any other game 

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Hope Pickard is net next game. We’ll seee lore shots maybe 

Why would they change goalies after a big Win