GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

6 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Don’t lose faith…remember game 1!!

tbh game 1 was different

they werent outplaying us

was just a run of luck

we've got nothing going on this game, if we can get another goal and bring it closer id be happy

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, CanuckMan said:

Canucks playing with zero urgency. Won’t be winning anything with 10 shots on net. Skinners probably falling asleep.

Maybe that’s a good thing, catch him off guard while at it? Lol

• ThereItIs 1

I overestimated this Canucks team's killer instinct and drive.  This has gotta be the worst effort of their playoffs this year.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

They’re not giving any reason for people to believe they’ll win the series.

I started to lose faith there. Little surge there tho giving me a glimmer of hope. Better sustain that til the end. We need overtime boys! Make it happen.

Neither of these teams appear to be able to win 2 games in a row.  Like the Oil in game 5,

the Nucks came into game 6 with the idea that they were the better team.

Game 7 brings the Nuck team home, licking their wounds; whilst the Oil may or may not

repeat the mistake they made in game 5. 

We will see which team has what it takes to win the series.

11 minutes ago, Guadeloupe Jones said:

4 of the 6 games Edmonton has carried the play.  Canucks better be ready on Monday.

-GJ

absolutely.  I'd say the Canucks have been thoroughly outplayed in games 2, 3, 4 and 6.  Silovs has been the difference

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Whatever teams gonna lose games but when they play so fucking shitty I get heated. This is embarrassing and will only give the Coilers confidence for game 7 

Well I am sure they smell

blood and Canucks shouldn’t have just given it to them. They wanted to have an easy game and it’s cost them.

3 minutes ago, Sapper said:

Easily our worst game of the playoffs ... If not the season 

Other than one play ....the entirety of the team has taken the night off...

It's been win the lose ... So guess game 7 was always the go to game for us lol

Rick gave them a day off and it shows

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, stawns said:

Or, anything that isn't Canucks zealotry, you consider negative.  You can be objective and still cheer for your team 

Dude I’ve been critical of the club and not in a way that totally undercuts the positive. Go back to CDC and most folks who were regulars think (I would hope) that I post a balanced POV. Everyone is entitled to their opinion here, but for certain folks to come off now as though it’s no big deal if the club bows out, when the same certain posters have spent the entire year preying on every single minutiae where they can lay blame and project and bitch and whine and continue to do so is just blatant ignorance. It absurd and an inane comment for those of us who’ve had to listen to the incessant bullshit.

Edited by RWJC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not. It’s been a great season regardless if they win Monday or not. Offense is still pretty bare in the top 6. That’s all. I hope they move on but this effort has been horrible for a game 6. Oilers looked like they wanted it and the Canucks look like they could care less.

It’s ok to criticize performance but you’re comment is not that, it’s just being negative for the sake of being negative.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I overestimated this Canucks team's killer instinct and drive.  This has gotta be the worst effort of their playoffs this year.

Not really surprised given lack of playoff experience. 

Hard to have killer instinct when lack of it never bite them in their ass. If they lose game 7 they will learn how not taking advantage can bite their ass. 

Edited by 24K
  • Like 1