GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, stawns said:

absolutely.  I'd say the Canucks have been thoroughly outplayed in games 2, 3, 4 and 6.  Silovs has been the difference

He's been exposed on the five hole a couple of times this game. If Demko is ready id like to @ir drop him for game 7.

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I overestimated this Canucks team's killer instinct and drive.  This has gotta be the worst effort of their playoffs this year.

they did this against Nashville to in game 6 but this is just shit they aren’t even trying 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Look guys. At least work on the breakouts and try to fix something in the game, that will help you for Monday.

Fuck that..just run McDavid and Crysaitl ...someone take a few games to decapitate one of them. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Dude said:

.Man does Tochett have a goalie decision in goal next game.

I don't think he has a goalie decision--it's not on Silovs that we've only got 10 sog--but he does have some pretty serious lineup decisions. You've got the option of putting a rested Sam Laf back in for one of the many forwards who have looked unengaged tonight. And Linus Karlson.

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I overestimated this Canucks team's killer instinct and drive.  This has gotta be the worst effort of their playoffs this year.

This is why I've been saying, for a long time, this is just the start of their window

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Hit like there’s no tomorrow. 

I don’t get this at all. Hitting was supposed to be a strength and we are playing like pussies. Why is Toc allowing this weak effort? It’s embarrassing to be a Canuck fan tonight. Go down scrapping ffs!

I never give up hope but a very steep hill.

Two different teams, this one in Edmonton and the one I watched in Vancouver two days ago. Needed the team from that game that was playing in Periods 2 & 3.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

I don't think he has a goalie decision--it's not on Silovs that we've only got 10 sog--but he does have some pretty serious lineup decisions. You've got the option of putting a rested Sam Laf back in for one of the many forwards who have looked unengaged tonight. And Linus Karlson.

It's Arty or die at this point I think

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

They’re not giving any reason for people to believe they’ll win the series.

What if the collective belief of Canucks’ Nation is 10% of the energy they feel?

Don’t deny them their 7th man & all that.

^That’s the effort that’s required of us! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Or, anything that isn't Canucks zealotry, you consider negative.  You can be objective and still cheer for your team 

You use words to try to put us down but they just really prove  the old if you're not with us you're against us.

Chuds, victims, zealots, forget the other one. Show some respect and you'll get some back. It's how it works.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

The extra crappy part is do we keep Silovs in net now that we're losing this game or let him rest? Or are we just assuming that DeSmith is playing Game 7? Seems like a risky idea putting in a Goalie that's been cold since the last round. Even Demko is a risk ( if allowed ) because he's coming off two injuries and missed a lot of hockey.

Demko could be a difference maker due to how their structure is compared to a back-up or 3rd string goaltender type of structure.  Their structure would look different if Demko is in regardless of how cold he might be.  It could be that the Oilers having a lot difficulty adjsuting to their regular structure than the back-up structure.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rush said:

He's been exposed on the five hole a couple of times this game. If Demko is ready id like to @ir drop him for game 7.

You have to play Demko in game 7 if ready just like how Oilers had to play Skinner in elimination game. 

You live and die with your starter. 

Big question will this replay like 2011 in the Finals against Boston. We were up 3-2 going into Game 6. Boston beats us 5-2 and then 4-0 in Game 7 as we had no gas. Can the Canucks find their energy for the Game 7 or will the Oilers gain energy from this win?