GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

Just now, NucksFan said:

I watched last game as well

they can do it

I actually believe in these guys 

Some people are chicken shit in real life and they project that on a hockey forum too. 

Stay away from them.  They probably never succeeded in anything in life. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Excited for what Tocchet has to say after that effort. Holy fuck. Are we who they said we were the whole time?? Cuz that's what it looks like you fucking pussies. Give your balls a tug. 

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

From Ian Clarke, not practice time I don't think.  Though you might be right about today's optional skate.  That's a loooooong way from game 7.  

Lafferty and Mik took shots on him. He only had to save 6 in 20 minutes because neither one could hit the net. 

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

We’re gonna have dud games.

to be expected. 
first decent playoff run in a while.

Get it out of their system this game and come back at home with their life on the line. They were the Cardiac Canucks multiple times already this season and playoffs. If they don’t have the juice for game 7 at home then perhaps they don’t deserve to go to next round. But they’ve proven a lot of people wrong already and showing a lot of promise for the next few seasons. That’s all you can ask for considering what this team was just a few seasons ago.

You're right--I don't think anyone expected to see this team here, one win away from advancing to round 2. But you can't be satisfied with that: there's no guarantee this team is better next year--injuries, player turnover, other teams improving, etc. You have to seize these opportunities like gold because you don't know when you'll get another. 

3 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Probably true, but it would still be nice to make it to the WCF... the more playoff experience for our players, the better

I think they need a game 7 lose experience more than anything right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, rychicken said:

Lafferty and Mik took shots on him. He only had to save 6 in 20 minutes because neither one could hit the net. 

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Put in DeSmith.

That isn't the play. EDM will tear him apart with their cross crease passes. Silovs has earned the next start if demmer isn't ready.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Worst game we’ve played all season. Either the Oilers have finally showed up and we’re screwed, or we just learned our lesson and we’ll respond in game 7

I'm feeling they need to be reminded every other game, after a loss.

The thing is the Canucks have defensemen that can fire bombs from the point but they just don't.  Hronek has one of the best shots in the game but he's been invisible all playoffs.  Zadorov has a cannon, can we see it more than once?  

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

And all of Miks shots were right at the crest, so Demmer didn't need to move.