GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Arty likes to weekend party. 2-0 in these playoffs, 3-0 in his canucks career.

For the first time as a Vancouver Canuck it's

SĚXY SǏLOVS SATURDAY!!!

IMG_5537.thumb.jpeg.28c662971a1ea548630d6d9b6bd66dba.jpegSILVS1-sm.gif.0c53ee5b89e7689b74bfd3bb65bd126d.gifARTY2-SM.gif.50aa6468695ff708c42c7a1e3fa55643.gif

Now thats a goal song!!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Hopefully we get a good few days of break before third round, IF we can win tonight. I have a good feeling about tonight 

Except that all the other series are decided, just Canucks-Oilers left.  I doubt there'll be any significant break. Maybe three, if they're lucky.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Mackcanuck said:

I guess they didn't like the way Pickard didn't push off on the last goal... reaching twice for a save "isn't good goaltending" ... Right Crysaitl?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

As for those who won't cheer for EDM once it's all said and done (it's not going to happen thank god)   It's a little telling, that EDM fans are saying they'd cheer for us, and Canuck fans not as many the other way around.   If we weren't playing a group of dirty divers ... and a team just like ours instead, believe that poll would reflect that and we'd reciprocate.   This isn't the 80'-90 Oiler team.   It's also not the Pronger led Oilers either.    A ton of us supported the Oilers back then. 

We've never really had a rivalry with EDM either.   We did against CAL, twice.    Both those teams I respected a lot of their players.    Robert's (despite running McLean 3 times), Vernon (despite his Game 7 heroics in 89),  Theo Fluery despite having our number,  Al Mac, Gilmour, Joe New, later Iginla and Kipper...can't say the same with their group.   Maybe Ekholm.   Not their stars though.    They embellish, and whine, and always look to the refs like we stole their lunch money.    Never seen anything quite like it really. 

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Its down right embarrassing to see them go down, as if they've been shot, while looking at the refs to make a call constantly...

The league said at the beginning they would deal with embellishment, but as usual its just empty words...

I like the refs have let both teams play to a certain extend, and it has improved the product... Unfortunately they've offset their good performances, by some baffling calls both ways, and then some really poor head scratchers...

But I would never cheer for a team that won by cheating... poor sportsmanship... wimpish...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Had a dream last night that we came back from being down 2 goals and won in OT. 

Id hope we don't go down 2 goals and don't go to OT but ill take a win. Hoping the dream comes true. I believe! Let's go!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

2 goal game from Pettersson tonight

He's due and about to break out and put his mark on the series tonight.

I am hoping last game was the turning point, and we will have old Petey back as another piece of arsenal.  

• Upvote 2

Let’s score first today - take the sails out of the Oilers right away. And then score again. And again. No sitting back on Skinner.

• Like 3
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, nergish said:

Anybody else feel like we’ve finally found the right roster?

Personally, I don’t want to see Hoglander out of the lineup again.

Podkolzin as well is just such a top lad, instant morale boost with him in the lineup. Happy to see him getting experience.

I still wonder about Cole over Juulsen, but it’s very close.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Arty likes to weekend party. 2-0 in these playoffs, 4-1 in his canucks career.

For the first time this year as a Vancouver Canuck it's

SĚXY SǏLOVS SATURDAY!!!

IMG_5537.thumb.jpeg.28c662971a1ea548630d6d9b6bd66dba.jpegSILVS1-sm.gif.0c53ee5b89e7689b74bfd3bb65bd126d.gifARTY2-SM.gif.50aa6468695ff708c42c7a1e3fa55643.gif

My man needs a new hair style. Gotta look fresh for the bandwagon hoes. 

• Haha 1